How to neutralize effects of Wizard spells?

5 years ago I listened more than 70 audios from Binaural Beats Frequency Wizard. Since than I experienced detoriation of my health, mental and physical, lots of pain, no control of my life. It’s as if I am inside my body and my body is covered with glue. My sense of myself is deformed and i have no strenght. Pain is also everyday experience. I have tried almost everything to help myself and to neutralize effects of his spells, but with no success.
Right now I am using Tensor Rings and every time I think that I am cured and stop using Tensor Ring, effects of his spells start to manifest again.

Little by little I am losing my patience and my common sense and surely I will have a melt down in near future.

I have no control over my mind, can’t focus, in these 5 years i had no girlfriend, my carrier us in stake…

What I believe to be true is that his spells are some kind of hypnosis or implants that manifest it self every time I extract energy.

Any advice is helpfull.

I have no entities (I know this for a fact) only problem with his audios constantly mainfesting them self. I am exausted and don’t know what to do. Today I sent him a message asking for help and I am awaiting response. To be honest, I am little bit scared and don’t know what to expect.

6 Likes

he already used that as far as i’m aware

1 Like

Been there, done that. I used it for almost one whole month. Effects still remain.

Tried it also with Maitreya fields and it didn’t work.
I just need some kind a way to break that spell if that is indeed a spell.
I can extract energy out of my system but why does it always starts to manifest again. And all of 70 formulas at once. It’s hard to stay mentaly saine when it hits all at once.

1 Like

I just saw that. Have you tried contacting your Higher self and asking it to purge it? You could try having a session with Brenda

1 Like

It always starts from my eyes! Sensations in eyes and than everything else.

Is it an eye visual implant that changes perception?

2 Likes

I had sesion with Brenda. She detected one entity that she removed, she also removed some past life programs (in one i was a slave), she also detected that i have adrenal exaustion, probably of all fields I used. I sent her a new message regarding this specific problem and are waiting response.

It is a curse not to be in control of your mind and body.

1 Like

I am not able to contact Higher Self for reasons mentioned above

3 Likes

It takes me lots of energy and concentration just to remain sain and write this.

Today i started to crack and sent to couple of YT channels message for help.

PM me

2 Likes

I am listening to this reiki session and experiencing renewal. My whole head is shifting
https://youtu.be/w8mYsRgW6pM

Will continue during night and let you know how i feel in the morning

5 Likes

Exactly the advice I was going to give. :+1:

MF, SZ, & SM all have very helpful fields to establish the higher self connection. Have you tried any of these? If not, try playing one of them, and while it’s playing go through Brenda’s process of entering the Sacred Heart, then reach out to your Higher Self and ask for help.

Higher Self Connection from MF (this one isn’t on YouTube, not sure why. @moderators, is this intentional?)

3 Likes

The only thing that helped me to remove blockages was getting in touch with the Higher Self, which I started doing this week, morphic fields and energetically programmed audios weren’t helping any more, I’ve used several audios from the best creators faithfully for long periods of time and any progress was minimal, but being consistent and asking my higher self to remove my energy blocks every day was evolving more than ever, I feel the energy vibrating in my 3 eye as I did years ago, and also all the energy circulating through my body, so I believe you should try to do the same thing, concentrate on trying to have more concentration to communicate with him, you can use the technique of looking at a candle, it really helps, I’ve been doing this for at least 1 month almost every day and it really improves concentration, your lack of concentration may be due to excessive brain stimulation caused by using too many fields, I know how that’s it because I overreacted several times and got all kinds of strange thoughts, the field that helped me the most was the Sapiens autism field, it’s done precisely so that a super stimulated brain starts to act normally again, in 20 minutes I I was already able to have much higher mental clarity and focus, it works better than most intelligence fields, I know you don’t like using audios from other creators, but I think I should make an exception for this case:

6 Likes

Use curse and spell removal from sapien and when nothing else works from sz

5 Likes

:point_up_2: :point_up_2:

2 Likes

Don’t use SZ if you are already depleted.

2 Likes

Also use de inhabiter to get rid of demonic influence and emotional fragment
Use all three audio of it on daily basis they will also clean your space
If you have emotional imbalance then you can try new heart coherence audio

1 Like

Have you tried any twisted sage tools?

After I got some of their tools, I rarely need clearing, cleansing etc. You can also book a session with Brenda and have her do the clearing once for all.

I saved for a long time before I could afford an ascension pyramid and that just changed everything for me. Fear, negative thoughts, procrastination, its like everything just disappeared in a week after I installed the pyramid. You can start with much more affordable tools too (Frank can recommend).

5 Likes

Do you mean an orgonite pyramid?

1 Like

Ascension pyramid

3 Likes