Discussion for other similar channels on YouTube

:scream_cat:

1 Like

This is not how things works…

As always people then say: BUT I CAN FEEL IT!

Ehm ok…still not how it works.

1 Like

no friend, I don’t take drugs or anything like that, I knew that people were going to take my comment as a joke but I don’t care, I just want to record my experience in case something similar happens to someone else, don’t be afraid to share these experiences, no matter how absurd they may seem, and that they do not keep them inside, that they release them and that they are not afraid of what others say and think

2 Likes

He is working with a lot of blue/purple light.

1 Like

Yeah me too
You are not alone
I was also seeing flash of colours and like heavenly lights that I have never seen before, that colour can’t be described
I even was afraid of unknowing and set intention not anymore to see it and since that I don’t see it

1 Like

Sigh energy is really legit.
Sometimes I am getting Dale Power vibe there, might be wrong, and I think as energetic sensitive person, it’s very very powerful creator, maybe even than SM, no wonder prices are high. They know their value, obviously.
And yet it’s very underrated channel

7 Likes

What audios of Sigh have you used?

One user on sapien’s forum reported that he felt some kind of dirty energy (he is also very energy sensitive person).

Do you mean grimnir?

1 Like

Yes

For sure not energysensitive nor he tested it properly. He even said “i couldn’t feel any energy from that” even when it was emitting.

This is not how proper testing works…

I’ve cut 90% of maitreya and sapiens stuff and run it nearly 24/7 for 10days straight.

1 Like

Hm? So you think that he is not energy sensitive?

You are using Sigh?

Clearly not.

Yes.

1 Like

Well, I talked with him on discord via voice chat, and he told me (and other people who were in that room) that he is energy sensitive and he once got possessed by a evil entity (not related to Sigh).

But yeah, im not really sure about Sigh

You know that stuff is intelligent, if you run it with prejudice guess what…

Actually i had them on myself, i played it for 10sec and i was like “meh” but then i started to see all those comments and i played the whole thing again.

His programming for sure works very deep.

1 Like

Grimnir is not trustworthy source
I need someone other
I think he does this on purpose to defend Sapiens stuff
You know, fans don’t like when there’s appearing someone good and legit… that’s how it’s in the beginning
I understand them, they are all hardcore fans focusing on only one creator

3 Likes

I use Sigh’s fields for some days and I had not problem

2 Likes

I just looked it up in the Sapien forum. And that was exactly my thought. A fanboy who can’t or doesn’t want to believe that there are other good creators besides Dream.

9 Likes

Tbh Sigh does have very cool audios and pretty expensive too. But how good he actually is, I will need to research more

2 Likes