Discussion for other similar channels on YouTube

You mean QI as in Quadible Integrity?

1 Like

Yes.

Great!

5 Likes

Hmmm, I can see that. QI does say that only a couple of early audios had affirmations and the rest are “energetic subliminals” or frequencies. I remember you saying that Root Cause was one of the best audios you listened to and if so I am not sure if that is enough to stop you from listening. I got an Ethereal attunement of that and it wasn’t as good as I thought it would be. Dreams were unusual but not quite nightmares

It was good in the beginning, it led me to believe that if the results continued I would solve my problems, but in the end it was the same thing as the dissolution of the ego, it didn’t really solve anything.

1 Like

for real man? I used a lot QI back in the day when he was one the most trusted along with sapien…
I heard some people that they don’t feel right bout him but didn’t really cared.

The only videos that I’m still using from him is the 11th formula and nzt48.
What videos do u guys recommend for increased intelligence?
Is this subliminal video good? Limitless NZT-48; Superhuman Intelligence Strong Affirmations - YouTube

I do not know that these people will go through their heads to do things that harm people, do they not realize that sooner or later their intentions will be discovered? With how beautiful it is to create something that can help people and then see people’s comments thanking you for something that you have created and that has helped them, that gives enormous satisfaction, since my bad experience I had with Thomas the only fields that I feel I can trust are those of maitreya, sapien, and now sigh, with creators I have more than enough

2 Likes

If everyone thought so, the world would not be as it is today.

2 Likes

we should ask maitreya to make some kind of field to detect harmful field/subliminal so we would be safe.Can such thing be made?

5 Likes
`You can travel to your parallel realities and get from there knowledge, type of energy you lack, information. Also you can go to future self and get those things.`

This is exactly how operate Sigh energy in their fields
This kind of morphic technology

Wow :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Any reviews on Sigh Energy’s $1144 field titled Powerful Co-Creator?

and Superhuman for… $666.66…

4 Likes
3 Likes

Mahavatar Babaji is lord shiva himself

5 Likes

I definitely think that sigh is going too far with the fields that he is creating, I don’t know if I’m going crazy, I started listening to some of his fields that he has uploaded on youtube, and as I saw that they seemed very good and powerful I decided to buy 2 of his gumroad fields, specifically the one to release fear and the one to cleanse dna which was one of the ones he tested on youtube, well, I am starting to see very strange things that had never happened to me before, sigh mentions that with his fields you can see the energy in the form of colours and that is exactly what is starting to happen to me, at first I thought it was some reflection that I saw, but when it has already happened to you like 3 or 4 times and you can not check that it is a reflection or anything something happens, the last thing that has happened to me has been too much, I was flossing my teeth and I just saw how my teeth started to look blue, I would like to know if there is anyone who has experienced something like this with the sigh audios because I am starting to get a little worried.

7 Likes

Nah chill you’re all good

1 Like

I haven’t had anything like that happen to me. And I listen to about 7 of his fields.

1 Like

Subliminal to Energetic Program - YouTube And now? What is the best? That or the morphic field converter?

1 Like

i thought that i was the only one who is taking psychedelics just before brushing the teeth.

4 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like