Sapien Medicine needs your support

Everyone go show Sapien some love. He has helped me so much with my life. I found out about maitrya through sapien fourm and bought a bunch of fields from both creators which have changed my life for the better.

Am here asking everyone to show dream some love beacuse not only has he changed my life when i found out about him early this year but he has changed so many other people lives.

It sad to see a man who spent his life helping others be dispointed when its time for him to relay on the people he once helped.

8 Likes

Well, a good thing happened he doesn’t need to worry he always has a community to support him and higher beings :wink:

OM got banned is a relief for many haha :see_no_evil:

8 Likes

true. I think many people will comeback to the forum after this event. _Om seem too criticism on other people statement so many people afraid to speak their truth.

3 Likes

You said what I was thinking. It bothers me… that someone SO advanced… lets something like this get to him.

5 Likes

He is most likely concerned about how the other people are affected by this. To the point many thought he is working with negative being or entities due to the comment om made (that’s how dream feels which Sam mentioned) and huge numbers of people asked for refunds on fields I won’t go much deeper into detail since whoever is following sapien forum knows the full story

8 Likes

I wish.

Japanese demon intercession.

:grinning::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

But whatever it is those people sure made a fool out of themselves

3 Likes

What annoys me is why on earth would anyone even believe OM over Dream also. I alawys thought OM was helpfull but it seems like he just showed that to us but in the back fourm causing a lot of trouble for sammy.

1 Like

If people had already overcome everything they would not be incarnated. All of us here still have issues to work on, even those that seem very very advanced. The mastery of one area does not imply a mastery of the rest. Spiritual growth is not linear.

9 Likes

Everybody has missions.
Exist and not exist it is just a perspective, as well as good and evil, and advanced or not advanced.
Yeah, experiences matter
And who I am to judge someone else human experience?

1 Like

I am not following the drama but I heard from Maoshan that Om did a lot of other horrible things in the background which he and Dreamw recently found out and Dreamw had to take a drastic decision. I don’t know all the details but he seems to have done a lot of things that is slowly coming out. So Dreamw and Maoshan agreed with Sammy’s decision and om was banned. Apparently a lot happened for it to come to this stage.

I never liked that guy so not losing any tear.

6 Likes

when I said he is a snake no one believed me that time :grinning:

learn that he was asking for nudes to girls (indirectly) what a jerk he was shame on you the person behind a holy name OM fuk you lol :grinning:

1 Like

I find it worth mentioning that OM was primarily responsible for turning some of the Sapien community against Maitreya. He slung blind accusations at her, calling her “a LIAR and a THIEF” for making a field which someone else requested, that was superficially similar to an old discontinued field dreamweaver made. Hopefully now that people see he isn’t a perfect wise being, they may discount his beliefs and be more open minded to maitreya.

11 Likes

yea great observation I also seen this he and his follower always tries to put Maitreya down but anyway people have brains so use it :smiley:

3 Likes

and he was the greedy guy who put NFT price $10000 and other followed him lol and this now become a new normal :smiley:

2 Likes

I always knew this guy was not a good person, he seemed more like a crazy, delusional fanatic, but apparently this was all a facade for people to believe so much that he liked Sapiens that he could never do anything wrong.

5 Likes

Dream does not need our support lol the dude can create worlds.

2 Likes

Everyone is still human and needs support sometimes.

11 Likes