Discussion for other similar channels on YouTube v2

Forum Topic Rules:

• Respect your fellow participants.
  • Insulting or personal attacks on other participants in the discussion are prohibited.
  • Use the topic for personal benefits, finding and sharing useful information for you and other participants in the discussion.

Enjoy!

6 Likes

Not morphic fields but for light language transmissions these channels give direct noticeable effects:

Anybody else got experiences with these channels?

Not tried any of those, but this creator says he uses light language in his creations

Very effective stuff. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes
1 Like

Hey everyone, can anyone let me know what they think of this channel? I dont know if the morphic fields are legitimate because i’m not energy sensitive but they have creative ideas, like in this field where it broadcasts all the effects of the fields in your playlist directly to you, can anyone who can sense energy let me know if it works? Would be much appreciated.

Hey is someone able to sense the quality of this subliminal? It’s one of the two I’m using from them.

It’s about manifesting and experiencing wonders, and i felt safe with that. But somehow I’m experiencing dreams from war and I’m sniping and killing people like in counterstrike. Don’t know what this has to do with creating wonders.

Would be nice if someone can help me, thanks :slight_smile: