Discussion for other similar channels on YouTube

Im currently using audios from Regius and Dream, and some subliminals.

Yes but do you also noticed that from 121 audios only 8 are over 300? His prices are actually okay…Imagine what a physical therapy costs…no one gonna cry there all the time about the price.

Sad but true, this is quite common there…

There was even an user that shittalked maitreya and is now here the biggest fan :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would like for Roku to try Sigh energy fields and give his opinion
I wonder how he didn’t already do that

I have no clue why people always want others opinion…test it to yourself lol

4 Likes

I have already did but I want him because of other doubters

Even the creator doesn’t care.

I think his “EXTREMLY POWERFUL” spamming is kind of trolling :smiley:

Who is Roku?

and I have used both spiritual and body fields

2 Likes

Yes I agree on that

Sigh creator doesn’t care for fans, subscribers, fame or popularity
They are just creating fields for fun and on gumroad for money obviously as well as others creators do

2 Likes

Well you obviously didn’t experience that extremely powerful experience so you writing that :smiley:

I bet you aren’t enough consistant and persistent looking for fast food results lol

Did you know that i have co-creator, kundalini, quantum leap 2.0 and some others and im impressed by his stuff?

That was referred to his “marketing” strategy or presentation, if he even has one lol

5 Likes

Oh sorry then
My bad
I have them too

1 Like

Exactly,

Sad thing, right

1 Like

Stay caution creatures make sure it doesn’t make you slave I used one of his sigh audio today and felt like sigh is best etc, not gonna use this creator. he has put something to make his energy only the best in your eyes. using dreams armor shield.

You… :smiley:

YOUUUU :smiley:

1 Like

Sure :wink:

I am confused
You want to say Sigh energy is something like Mind Power like?
Why then I and other have already noticeable results

2 Likes

Lol And what even makes you think that? If you think that it it’s fine but don’t assume things. I use more armour stuff than anyone in this forum most probably and even dreams light and glory armour including maitrya and PI shields. And I’d say he is definitely legit. He uses 7D energy and energy of ascended masters so there’s no flaw in them. The audios helped me more than most things I ever used in short time. It’s like completely wrapping time and space , reality and matrix if someone knows how to utilize them. I have almost all his gumraod audios and they are on different level…my friend circle has many legit energy workers and advanced psychic they also confirmed they are very strong.

8 Likes

Check this channel ppl…

I feel your emotion lol.

Okay keep using them if they are great for you but don’t force people let them decide. :smiley:

It was my opinion that I don’t sense good energy from their yt and gumroad and it was yours. :slight_smile: