Discussion for other similar channels on YouTube

N̶o̶w̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶b̶o̶d̶y̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶S̶a̶p̶i̶e̶n̶ ̶M̶e̶d̶i̶c̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶d̶i̶r̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶

10 Likes

Guys, check out these channels :

1. Programmed_Intention
  2. Spirituality Zone
5 Likes

to get the ball rolling here, I guess i can bring up some other well-known field/energy channels and people can say what they think of them/what their experiences are:

14 Likes

Good evening! These channels I used, they are very effective

6 Likes

I’ve seen it before, but I haven’t used it yet

5 Likes

Check this out :

https://youtu.be/buKMz-H5lwE

Spirituality Zone… never heard of that one 'til now but I’m glad it was shared here. I see ‘thyroid activation’ and it’s an instant channel subscription from me, lol.

1 Like

He’s really underrated.

4 Likes

I’ve used it but can’t say much about it yet. I feel some energy. His customs are way overpriced

2 Likes

I have researched on quadible integrity before, and some comments showed that they had serious headache after using their subliminal product. I initially want to use their eyesight recovery track, but stop after seeing the comments.

1 Like

Go ahead bro, Quadible is awesome!

4 Likes

Headaches are normal if you are not used to powerful technologies, especially if you abuse them early on.

3 Likes

Quadible has addressed this before. They say that any negative effects resulting from the audios are just part of the “detox” stage.

4 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/Subliminal/comments/fs8gc7/quadible_integrity_powerful_channel_but_gives/

I was about to join Quadible Integrity’s patreon to get the eye recovery, but when i saw this thread, i stopped. Just for sharing information. I am new to subliminal, and i don’t know what is exactly being said in subliminal. Some said “kill” is involved in the subminal comments…so yeah, just a head up.

2 Likes

The person said that he had nightmares, but he did not say which audio he used, without context it is difficult to analyze the situation, if you are using audios related to cleaning trauma, negative blocks, reprogramming the subconscious, it is more than normal to have nightmares, they are yours fears appearing to be overcome by you, it will happen with any channel, if it is any theme related to it.

1 Like

Well if its from r/subliminal, I wouldn’t trust it. Most people there are insecure teenagers who don’t know what they are talking about. And quadible has explicitly said their audios are NOT subliminals, so there can therefore be no “evil affirmations”. In fact the biggest valid criticism may be that they are “too” positive. Not to self-promote, but I recommend you read my Dossier (linked on my profile)

6 Likes

But, with that being said, use sapien medicine’s eye audio instead. It works better than quadible’s.

2 Likes

QI doesn’t use subliminals and nightmares are a part of the detox process and not everyone gets them. As Mctoran said, don’t look for reviews in the r/subliminal subreddit, most people there consider Sapien and QI to be subliminal channels😂, and you should first use the videos from yt and see how you feel and then you can join their Patreon if you feel that the channel is good. I’ll share my list of trusted channels(no subliminals, only energy related work) :

1. Sapien Medicine, Dreamseeds, Energetic Alchemy
  2. Quadible Integrity
  3. Maitreya Fields
  4. Programmed_Intention
  5. Spirituality zone
11 Likes

Thank you very much for the replies. Yes it makes senses that when you release negative energy, it has to appear in some ways. For me, it is blurping. Some will fart, cry, but nightmare and headache…I have never seen that before…perhaps for non cultivated people, they don’t have avenues to release the energy…so ends in nightmare.

Thanks. Yes I have tried Sapien eye. I think my physical eyesights are bad and my subconsciousness also tells me I cannot see clearly… my case is an unique one. I have been wearing glasses since 6 years old.

2 Likes

This is an official statement from Quadible:

1 Like