Welcome to the Forum!

Welcome to the forum!

We created this forum so we can discuss various topics with the subscribers who follow us and want to grow together!

The purpose of the forum will be to form a group of wonderful people who are on the path of their spiritual development and to discuss various topics that would help each of us. The fields we are creating, spiritual practices that are proven and work, alternative medicine, help and discuss with each other and more.

We hope and we’ll do our best to make every member feel great here, as he it’is in his own home!

37 Likes

Thanks, @Maitreya :pray:

12 Likes

Thank You @Maitreya :heart:

8 Likes

Welcome, mate :blush: :pray:

7 Likes

Hey, welcome :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Hey everyone!

6 Likes

Hey, Vandark !

Wow, the forum it’s not still filled,
but we will put more stuff these days.

7 Likes

Hey guys, it is done!

6 Likes

Hello to everyone

6 Likes

Hey guys, It’s me mctoran from the Sapien forum. Not sure if you remember me Maitreya, but I asked you some questions in an email a few weeks ago and I used it to help put together a research paper. I’ll probably repost it here soon

9 Likes

Welcome, mate! Of course i remember you. :slight_smile:
This will be very interesting :pray:
Create topics with your interest and we will all discuss :blush:

8 Likes

BTW Maitreya, have you posted this forum on your YouTube Community tab yet? It might attract some more visitors. Also maybe linking it in your channel description would help too

5 Likes

Hahah, I wanted to fill it with more information and then release, but “the high vibes” did the job for me earlier. :smiley: Just posted it in the community and tomorrow will put it in the description.
Thank you! :relieved:

9 Likes

No problem!

3 Likes

It would be really dope if we could actually get Dreamweaver on here, but I’m not sure…but who knows anything could happen right?

4 Likes

He is always welcomed :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hellooo

7 Likes

Josh, hellooo, welcome mate! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey everyone! :raised_hands:t4:

6 Likes

Hey, mate, welcome in forum :blush:

4 Likes