Discussion for other similar channels on YouTube

Looks interesting!

1 Like

Sapiens heartwork is good.

1 Like

Does hoponopono work with the morphic field converter on a storage item?

Why people think the “morphic field converter” even works?

Anyways, there is a hoponopono from spiritzone and sapiens also has something like that. (sigh energy too on hummingbird)

2 Likes

Because it works, and in addition the type of hoponopono that I am trying to store is not the standard prayer, but another purpose, it was never done using programmed energy.

No, if you are more serious about real results use the real stuff.

1 Like

Experimental people try this if u wish :laughing:

@Mandalo I found the frequency of god on youtube: Pure 39.17 MHz God's frequency - YouTube

3 Likes

Hi. Is Sigh Energy legit?

I’ve just tried his new Third eye chakra awakening, it doesn’t have sound in all his audio but my third eye feels cool.

Their stuff is legit! I’ve had great experiences with their stuff. It can be downloaded as well.

3 Likes

Thank you very much. With no sound i think i can loop one of his audio at night.

3 Likes

It’s great! I love the silent stuff, so convenient. That way you can use it to help others as well, especially their “Unconditional love” one: it has a range of 500m!

7 Likes

Really? Aw, how magical. Thank you for the information.

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks.
I will try it later.

1 Like

How long have you been listening to this field? I want to try it out too.

after 2 days more than 4 hours a day but i stopped …

2 Likes

Ohh. Ok thanks.

Where did these allegations come from?

From several people in this forum and in the Sapiens forum, several and several people report nightmares in audios that do not have a clean context, there are even subliminal messages in one of their videos, and IQ always claims not to work with subliminal messages in their videos. , more developed and energy sensitive people have already felt observed using the audios, as if they have entities attached to the audios, definitely IQ is using things in their audios that it does not tell the public, this is reason enough for me to lose confidence. In addition, your videos seem to bind your own energy to them, which is definitely not the best way to create it, as it can connect you to it.

1 Like