Discussion for other similar channels on YouTube

With Thomas penis field, my penis grew 1 cm in about one month.

nahh I don’t think things work that way, if it were as simple as your mind rejects what you want we wouldn’t have so much trouble with old beliefs that mess up our lives, which have been told to us in the present and in the past, even as children we probably know what that is bad, but we still absorb from our fathers mothers and relatives.

3 Likes

for those who wonder. I found ufmbr affirmations. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qg25lPh-QEeemfAFgEdi9qIRQdtBid8k/view

2 Likes

Yes, this does not apply to children. For the first 7-8 years they suck up everything they listen to. Or rather, during this time, they are very much influenced by their environment. And all of our problems that our parents, grandparents and teachers have conveyed to us also stem from this time. Only later does a certain degree of resilience develop. But adults are no longer so easily influenced. Therefore it sometimes takes a long time to see results with fields.

The problem is also certain tools that we use, I used a lot of things in the past to make myself more suggestible and get better results, but it didn’t help at all, on the contrary I believe it only got worse, I didn’t get more results but I was more susceptible to things in general, I still try to deal with it, I hope the maitreya effects reverser will do it.

i found subliminal for 1st month of ones life anyone want it ?
it said its for Capricorn and some personality type like ENFP & ESFP

That was the earthling/Orion time periods

Good luck influencing the modern day angry alien children.

They’ll fk you up before you can say

“theres rules”

Like this? Which channel?

Unpopular one … but the idea is new and different maybe starseed need it

https://youtu.be/soFacDmypPc

Yeah, maybe I’m too old for that. And should just take care of my own trash.

I understand the concept, it is interesting.

1 Like
1 Like

Im glad it’s EXTREMLY POWERFUL!!!

2 Likes

I tried it a few times and it’s legit.

What happened with Thomas?

i think this channel have good reputation

RECOMMEND for me HEART AUDIOS ?

thanks

1 Like

Energetic Vitamins - YouTube :smiley: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes