Names for Soul Contract Revocation

Some beings that are very powerful need to be called by their name when you want to cancel agreements with them. I’ve been working with this field DM: Soul Contract Revocation for a while now. It takes time for this mandala to track everything down, and I noticed that some beings trying to sneak out. When you call them out, it’s instant. I’m still recovering from my last “session”, but because I had a protector by my side, I went further than alone. Now I have a sinus and throat infection as a result of my healing crisis :roll_eyes: small price for that.
We have done maybe 40/130 names. (Please take it slowly if you are energy-sensitive). Not every name felt wrong or evil. With some, we struggled to read the formula. So, for us, it was an indicator that we had a contract with this being, and they didn’t want to let go. We used two fields: DM: Soul Contract Revocation + DM: Soul Fragment Retrival and words below:

I’m revoking all agreements, vows, and contracts with … and every other name they use at any time and in any space in the Universe. I’m cutting the cords and removing implants and seals. I’m recalling my soul pieces and returning their energy back to them.

Fallen Angels:

Lucifer - Traditionally viewed as the fallen angel who became the ultimate embodiment of evil and rebellion against God.
Samael - Sometimes equated with Satan, an angel often associated with severity.
Azazel - Taught humans to make weapons and cosmetics, according to the Book of Enoch.
Azael - Another angel who taught forbidden knowledge.
Shemyaza (also spelled Shemihazah) - Leader of the Watchers in some accounts.
Kokabiel - Taught astrology.
Armaros - Taught the resolving of enchantments.
Baraqel - Taught astrology.
Bezaliel - No specific accounts but listed among the Watchers.
Gadreel - Introduced weapons of war.
Penemue - Taught mankind the art of writing.
Kasdaye - Taught the children of men all the wicked smitings of spirits and demons.
Kasyade - Instructor of children in the resolving of enchantments.
Yeqon - One of the leaders who swore together to descend to the earthly plane.
Asbeel - Promised to bring the “sons of God” to mount Hermon.
Tamiel - Taught destructive enchantments.
Ramuel - Watcher of dubious repute.
Danel - Mentioned in some versions for his fall.
Chazaqiel (sometimes Tzadqiel) - Taught men the signs of the clouds (meteorology).
Sariel - Taught the course of the moon.
Rumjal - Responsible for teaching warfare.
Uzza - Also known as Ouzza or Uzzah, said to have been rebellious.
Ananiel - Influenced seasons and skies.
Batariel - Taught astrology.
Busasejal - Taught magical incantations.
Hananel - A guardian angel who fell.
Turel - Another version of the name Turiel, associated with the bull.
Simapesiel - Led humans astray.
Yetarel - Another fallen watcher.
Tumael - Taught the art of the moon.
Turiel - Sometimes associated with mountains and earth.
Rumael - Involved in some rebellious acts.
Zaquel - Taught disobedience to God.
Arakiel (also Arakiba) - Governed the earth.
Shamsiel - Once a guardian of Eden, taught the signs of the sun.
Satariel - Conceals God’s face, leading to the distortion of prophecy.
Sathariel - Associated with deception.
Sariel - Different from Sariel of the moon, taught the course of the stars.
Arazyal - Taught the signs of the earth.
Asael - Another spelling of Asa’el, taught men how to make weapons.
Akibeel - Taught signs.
Amers - Instructed in the slaying of souls and demons.
Anane - Led humans astray by charms and beauty.
Araqiel - Taught the signs of the earth.
Armaros - Also instructed in counteracting spells.
Artaqifa - Taught the signs of the earth.
Asbeel - Gave evil counsel regarding the beauty of women.
Atarculph - Associated with mysterious arts.
Atrugasis - Also instructed in mysticism.
Baraqijal (Baraqel) - Taught astrology.
Batarjal - Another instructor of astrology.
Bazqail - Taught the signs of the earth.
Chobaliel - Once a steward of heaven, taught agriculture.
Danel - Noted in the Book of Enoch for disobedience.
Ertrael - Taught the course of the moon.
Ezequeel - Taught knowledge of clouds.
Gadreel - Introduced weapons of war.
Gibbor - The mighty.
Gurson - Known for inducing lust.
Hakael - Associated with deceit.
Iuvart - A rebel in some accounts.
Jeqon - Led astray the sons of God.
Kasbel - Taught the signs of the writings.
Kawkabel - Taught the stars.
Kesabel - Instigated the rebellion.
Kokabel - Leader of the star-associated angels.
Lahatiel - Associated with destruction.
Luziel - Once a cherished luminary.
Matarel - Controlled the water of the earth.
Melechel - Taught art.
Naamah - Associated with seduction.
Nelchael - Fallen for arrogance.
Nisroc - Guardian of the realms.
Omiel - Involved in mystic arts.
Orus - Provided insights into the cosmic events.
Oureloph - A keeper of secrets.
Pamyel - Led astray through greed.
Peniel - Gave visions to mortals.
Rahab - A demon of the sea.
Ramlel - A watcher who fell.
Raum - Stealer of princes.
Rugziel - Known for his strength.
Salamiel - Once a guardian of heaven, taught the phases of the moon.
Samsapeel - A misleader.
Saraknyal - Associated with the moon.
Sathanel - Fell from grace.
Seriel - Misguided humans with beauty.
Shumiel - Another fallen.
Tabya - Inducer of error.
Tamlel - Another teacher of astral knowledge.
Tarel - Another guide in astrology.
Thammuz - Seasonal deity who fell.
Thausael - Taught pride.
Tumael - Taught animal husbandry.
Urakabarameel - Gave instruction in freedom.
Usiel - A minor transgressor.
Uzza - Known for pride.
Yomyael - Led astray through pride.
Zaafiel - Protector turned aggressor.
Zaqiel - A melancholy spirit.

Demons:

Beelzebub - Often identified with Satan, known as the “Lord of the Flies” and high-ranking in the infernal hierarchy.
Asmodeus - A king of demons often associated with lust, depicted in the Book of Tobit.
Leviathan - A sea monster or serpent, symbolizing chaos and often considered a demon of envy in Christian demonology.
Baal - An ancient Canaanite deity who was demonized in Christian texts, associated with power and fertility.
Mammon - A demon of greed and wealth, often depicted as a deity that is worshipped.
Belphegor - A demon of sloth and invention, who seduces people by suggesting to them ingenious inventions that will make them rich.
Astaroth - A grand duke of Hell, often associated with laziness, vanity, and rationalized sins.
Lilith - Described in Jewish mythology as the first wife of Adam, known as a demon of the night and associated with sexual lasciviousness.
Azazel - Mentioned in the Bible and in Islamic texts, often associated with the scapegoat rite and seen as a leader of the fallen angels.
Abaddon - The “destroyer”, identified with Apollyon from the Book of Revelation, overseer of the abyss and plagues.
Samael - Often confused with Satan, a figure who is both angel and demon, associated with death and seduction.
Dagon - An ancient Mesopotamian and Philistine deity of agriculture, later transformed into a major demonic figure.
Moloch - A demon depicted as demanding child sacrifice, associated with the condemnation of such practices in the Bible.
Belial - Described in the Christian Bible as the personification of lawlessness and evil.
Baphomet - A symbolic creature with origins in mysticism, later adopted by various occult practices, symbolising the sum total of the universe.
Chemosh - A deity from Moabite religion, demonized in Christian tradition, associated with war and disaster.
Adrammelech - An Assyrian god who was later deemed a demon, associated with child sacrifice.
Pazuzu - Originally a Babylonian demonic god of the wind, brought into popular culture as a demon of the underworld.
Furfur - A powerful demon who causes love and storms, known in demonology as a count of Hell.
Gusion - Known for offering wisdom, understanding, and the resolution of disputes.
Valefar - A duke of Hell who tempts people to steal and is known for creating good relationships among thieves.
Barbatos - A great duke of Hell, commanding thirty legions, known for understanding the voices of animals and bending people’s will.
Stolas - A demon depicted as a wise owl or raven, teaching astronomy and the knowledge of poisonous plants.
Vine - A king of Hell who can tell the past, present, and future, causing wars and building towers.
Zagan - Can transform things, make them wise, and create water wine.
Orobas - A powerful prince of Hell who gives true answers about the past, present, and future and confers dignities and prelacies.
Halphas - A demon known to incite wars and marshal armies, portrayed as a stork in demonic lore.
Malphas - Grand president of Hell who builds high towers and fills them with weapons, also a great dissembler.
Andromalius - One of the mighty Earls of Hell who brings back both thieves and stolen goods, uncovers hidden treasures, and reveals all secrets.

8 Likes

Wow, this is a valuable list. If someone sits down to work on themselves, they will clear a lot of bad energies from within.

Rather than being associated with fertility, it’s more about indulgence and maintaining control over women by keeping them isolated. It also appeals to men, but it manipulates them in different ways. :slight_smile: Often, people think they are in control of it while it merely performs small tasks for them, which later cost much.