DM: Flower Essence Copier

Using this mandala you can copy any flower essence frequency and store it in your mandala, so you can collect essence frequencies and use them on demand.

To use it, put the essence on the mandala and use the activation word ‘copy’ to copy and save the frequency in your mandala. To use that frequency at a later date, when you need it, direct your thought towards the mandala and use the command ‘activate…(name of the essence)’. This is the equivalent of taking the essence at that time. It gives you the frequency and stops working immediately after.

All Flower Essence Copier mandalas that are in use are interconnected. They share the fields stored in them with each other. So if someone somewhere has that essence frequency that you need, you can still use it, even though you have not stored it yourself. The frequencies are stored forever.

14 Likes

How long should I wait after putting the essence on the mandala and giving the “copy” command? Is it instantaneous?

1 Like

Please guys, if you add some flowers add here the names so others know it and no need to add the same

3 Likes

Reserved

1 Like

Guide to Flower Essences

2 Likes

:white_flower: Fragrance notes

1 Like

Yes, it’s working instantly.

3 Likes

When it says “taking the essence” does that act like ingesting the essential oil or inhaling its aroma? Can you actually smell its fragrance? This would be super neat if you could

just taking the essence without the smell

1 Like

what if i don’t have any essence ?

then get some :grinning:

1 Like

I’ve added 39 flower essences to the mandala - 38 Bach Flower Remedies & 1 Bach Rescue Remedy. This is the complete set of the Bach flower remedies.

The printed mandala is partially shown at the back.

If you have an android phone, buy and use this app.

Enjoy!

4 Likes

Are these the Australian Bach Flowers? Very beautiful set and has nice strong energy.

1 Like

This set is imported from the UK. My friend has been using them on patients with remarkable success. It is reassuring that you find that they have lovely strong energy.

2 Likes

I wonder if it were possible to create something like this but with crystals where the mandala copies the healing benefits of the crystal and each person can use the mandala to activate the crystals added

There’s already a DM that gives you every crystal energy you ask. It’s called “Crystals Kingdom”. No need to add crystal frequencies. Everything has been included in the field.

3 Likes

Wow I must have missed that. Thank you

1 Like

Hi maitreya. This are the english Bach Flower Remedies. To support the community and your work i got the whole Australian Bush Flower Set and copied it into the Flower Essence Copier. As evidence, i made a photo here :slight_smile: I would suggest if anybody has other flower essence sets to buy this mandala and copy it to it and post a image with the set and beside the flower essence copier mandala, so we can make the field more advanced.

4 Likes

Great! Thank you for your contribution :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

hey, nymtaar, you are very welcome. Maitreya is a blessing for the whole planet. I love her work. I hope we got some other sets on this place that would be added to this masterpiece of mandala.

1 Like