Mandalas Manager

This mandala is made like a Mandalas Manager. Basically it has the information from all mandalas and knows their potential and meaning. You can use it with talking / giving commands for what you want to do with all other mandalas. You can use it to increase / decrease range. Turn off and turn on the other mandalas. You can tell to mandala in what time you want some mandalas to affect you and when to stop. Also, this mandala will make energetical cords / connection with the mandalas you have and you /the owner of them/, so you can give the mandala commands and later get this with you without the need to carry all mandalas in your pocket.

To use it, you have to put this mandala on all other you have for 3 hours. Then tell your commands to it, let it 10 minutes and it’s done.

This will work also with similar energetical items like mandalas.

27 Likes

This means, is this like a storage object for the Mandalas? Like I carry only the Manager and it stores all the other mandala energies with it without needing to actually carry individual mandalas?

5 Likes

Amazing

4 Likes

Yes, exactly.

9 Likes

Super, I think this is the game changer after Storage Field.

@Morpheus @anon76712240 looking forward to your review :smiley:

3 Likes

@Maitreya is there a limit to the mandalas that can be managed/stored by the Manager (like the storage field can manage 10 fields). :pray:

2 Likes

Nope, because of the cord that is made between the owner and mandalas, doesn’t have limit.
In few minutes will add one more additional command, if someone want to restart his system / to stop everything that is affecting him from outside world, like mandalas and other items - can tell the mandala to destroy itself and it will also destroy all cords with that.

16 Likes

Btw how long will custom orders stay ?

A month more I hope?

:pray::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

So does this work on non-maitreya mandalas?

2 Likes

turn off this 2 weeks ago i think

yes

3 Likes

:sob::sob:

2 Likes

Custom is still showing on Maitreyastore

2 Likes

Reading my mind @Maitreya, I was just thinking yesterday about how we could create something to hold the energies of all the mandelas we own, and activate them when we want. And here it is!

2 Likes

Maitreya … you made a mandala similar to my Mandala suggestion … :hushed: !!!

For those who wear several Mandala this one is very useful :grin:

thank you :slightly_smiling_face::pray::heart::sunny: !!!

1 Like

So when having different mandalas which have the option “activate” they activate all at the same time? :grin:

1 Like

@maitreya , can it be used to increase the power of other mandalas by multiplying it ?! how to increase the power of mandala X3 or X7? Then be able to bring the mandala back to its original strength when you want it, by saying for example that the original strength is to multiply by 1 (X1) ?!thank you.

4 Likes

I have the same question. If we connect it to all our mandalas, can we simply say “activate all?”

2 Likes

All activate at same time, not 1 by 1

4 Likes

But the description says we can choose which ones affect us at which time - so what is the command we would say to turn on specific ones?

You can tell which to be activated, field it’s intelligent. If you say activate 1 2 3 4 5 … all others wont be affected. If you want say all to be active.

Or activate 4 8 9 from 7am to 5pm.
Activate 2 3 1 from 5 pm to 7 am.

8 Likes