DM: Fearlessness State

https://www.maitreyastore.com/p/dm-fearless/

This field will put you in a state of fearlessness that will be integrated in your energy field. It will remove basic fears from your subconscious mind that were created in your childhood,or by experiences from this life, from past lives and also fears from the collective mind. The field will remove completely the fear for the physical body – meaning fears from illness or death. After you integrate the field you will be in your original state, the essence of your pure soul which is limitless and has no fear of anything.

Range of mandala: 5cm
Inludes protection from black market.

31 Likes

Yo yo @Samurai , your mandala had arrived so What are you going to do with it ?

3 Likes

What I try to do everyday mrLonely…

Conquer the galaxy of course.

13 Likes

At this rate we need a painkiller mandala so i can rest in peace :grinning:

4 Likes

Great thank you.

3 Likes

my legs feel so cold i don’t know what cause this … but i am happy with the result

3 Likes

Hello, I bought it. How long will it take until the fear-free state occurs? Do you carry the picture with you all day and all night? Many Thanks

6 Likes

Hey @Maitreya

I was going to buy this but I wanted to know

What is the effect of this mandal on the amygdala which regulates fear?

2 Likes

Also bought it with Grounding and Empath protection mandala :+1:

Best Easter so far! Thank you @Maitreya for easter discount :hatching_chick:

4 Likes

Sounds like a helluva combination. Please let us all know how that goes for you.

It removes all fear and shuts off the emotion of it also.

Literally fearless.

12 Likes

I think it also Liberates you.

Unshackles you to many possibilities…

Will see in couple of days, review coming soon

4 Likes

It would definitely be useful for me, I have already tried Sapiens’ amidgala audio, and although it helps a little it is not what I am looking for.

I also used Sapien’s Amygdala audio for several months but it wasn’t clicking with me, so I’m very excited about this mandala. Let’s gooooo.

4 Likes

Ohhh man just got this, printing tomorrow

Soooo excite

8 Likes

I have been experiencing headaches since I started using this mandala, I believe it is because it directly affects parts of the brain.

Yes, of course.
This acts on the amygdala and nerveous system.

1 Like

Anyone know how immediate the effects are?

0.0134767847338 seconds

10 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes