DM: Divine Invocation

Sounds great thanks

how do you use it?

2 Likes

Print in small size laminate it and make a hole in the laminate sheet and put the thread on it and wear it. This is how I use it.

5 Likes

isn t it best to print on a necklace?

1 Like

I think if you can sure.

1 Like

I put it on my usb emitter and also I use it as watch face. Maybe, I will print it too.

I like the comments. Iā€™m so excited about this mandala. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Can we have an audio version of this that is loopable also? On Patreon?

So we can loop all night and just enjoy divine energy.

4 Likes

Yeah, of course

9 Likes

Less than 1 hour with this mandala and I can tell you itā€™s the best feeling Iā€™ve ever had in my life. I feel in absolute peace and relaxation. The price is ridiculous in comparison. I recommend everyone to get it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

17 Likes

I really love this mandala, it is exactly the knowledge what I am guided to lately,(because I barely feel this state yet so it still remains to be knowledge to me).

I really want to use this mandala. But one detail in description makes me hesitate, that said" Keep your house and office free of clutter, keep your body hygienic by taking daily shower ". Iā€™m the type of person kinda like to make my place a bit messy, which makes me feel at ease and smart, so I donā€™t feel like to change my little habit.

Is it ok ( still has effect ) if I buy it and use but still keep my place messy? @Genius @Maitreya :rofl:

5 Likes

Then this mandala can bring more harmony to your life. :smiley:
You can be messy, this will change with some changes inside yourself in time.
Our home/workplace are mostly reflections of our mind movement.
When you clear the stuff outside, throw things that you didnā€™t use for 1 year - your mind gets calmer and sharper.

15 Likes

Thank you Maitreya for your informative answer. Already bought it.

3 Likes

I just bought it !

2 Likes

Can I print a copy for every room in the house?

1 Like

How does multiplying this field by 3 change this invocation?

I feel so calm since I have been using this mandala, even if a problem happens, I donā€™t worry at all. Hakuna Matata

8 Likes

hakuna matata timon and pumbaa :smiley:

1 Like

What are the mandalas that can increase the effectiveness of Divine Invocation? A good synergy I mean for a better bliss/joy :smiley: (not including boosters)

1 Like

Innate faith in GODā€¦ Comes in my mind ā€¦

It could make me free of negativity. But what if it makes me free of a loved one, who is in momentary negative state and hurts me sometimes?(think itā€™s my own bs, that hurts there btwā€¦)
Donā€™t want this person out of my lifeā€¦