Discussion for other similar channels on YouTube

Thank you everyone. I deleted my eye video post…I felt inappropriate to put other creators work in this forum, as my limited belief told me it was impolite to Maitreya fields

5 Likes

You can discuss everything in forum related to fields, self development, study, other channels in youtube, love and laughter :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Absolutely. Thank you!

1 Like

QI is safe. Nightmares are normal if you’re working with stuff to do with your subconscious (although I haven’t experienced any with SM, Maitreya :heart: or QI). Sometimes the ego rejects some of this stuff

2 Likes

I have seen this channel called “Binaural Beats Frequency Wizard” in 2017 and this channel looks weird,imo.

1 Like

Yeah, the wizard one, they said they used white magic. I was tempted to try their eye vision track, but at least, i “chicken” out because it is easy to download subliminal, but it is hard to remove evil subliminal, from what i understand

2 Likes

Bruh💀

1 Like

Yeah, that Frequency Wizard and Subliminal warlock frequency, those 2 channels seem weird to me and I stay away from them.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t consider Communication as a major factor because you don’t know how busy they might be, they’ve their own personal life and who knows how many mails they would be receiving each day.
I consider the type of content the channel has posted as one of the major factors, because if you take a look at Subliminal Warlock Frequencies and QI, they both claim to use Frequencies, but compare the thumbnails, titles and the videos and you’ll know who’s more trustworthy.

2 Likes

What do u guys think about Programmed_Intention? I read his description and he said that he use energy from higher self connect to God/ Creator. Seem like his work and Maitreya are very similar. Both diffirent from Morphic Field ( Sapien and MEF using this ) and QI is about combination of morphic field, frequency, binaural beats,… etc). Please share your thoughts !

4 Likes

He’s good and trustworthy, I use his Breath of Life video and it works fine.

2 Likes

yeah man, thanks for the feedback. I will use his manifestation booster with Maitreya audio. The Field Booster from Maitey really good but it does not contain raise vibration and locating root cause.

1 Like

Dude do you know how many questions a day they get? Look at the size of their channel, this is not how it works, if you want to be answered you have to be patient, repeat your question until it is answered, it is impossible to answer all of them.

4 Likes

Sapien has an official forum tho. That’s where most of us here came from:

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .They Look suspicious. gif

8 Likes

I do not want to mean the delay of them answering my questions, I mean the way they respond to messages.

A really good channel that I should recommend to everyone was “Harmonious Light Foundation aka Neuro Programming channel” they deleted their channel in 2018. In June 2018, they created a very easy way to listen to audios like the “Binary code subliminal”. You could buy an audio from them and send the order list to them and then they would make an audio and send it to you in 3 days. The subliminal binary code was very good because you don’t need to listen to the audios every night and you don’t need to believe it to make it work because it was like a program being installed in the brain like in the movie matrix and waiting 3 months for the results appear.

3 Likes

So, which channels do you use now?

I am trying the audio “Whitening skin” by Maitreya and also Regrowth Hair by “Morphic Doctor”. The problem is that I wear earphones and they fall off while I sleep. Maitreya and other channel owners recommended me to listen to audios for personal development before I started using audios to change external parts of the body, but since I only want to listen to two audios a night, I want to try two audios to change two things in me that I want to change very.

2 Likes

Morphic doctor doesn’t respond either though

3 Likes

Yeah I sent an email asking them questions about how the audios work, and they never responded.

2 Likes