30 Days Fields Storage Creator

@Maitreya Is it possible to make a field storage creator that can hold 30 fields for 365 days?

2 Likes

would you be willing to pay the price? It would probably be over a thousand dollars.

2 Likes

That depends on the price, right? :wink:

1 Like

Buy the AudioTalisman convertor from HT4U

2 Likes

I have that. I’m curious to know if @Maitreya is able to make something like that based on her experience.

We can make permanent with a maximum of 6 fields in it. :slight_smile:
These numbers, 10-20-30 fields that will work 24/7:
first - can harm the person,
second - they won’t work properly (if they are not combined well)

The short answer is:
no, we can’t do that. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

one which could be permanent with 2 energy fields, + the possibility of changing one or more fields when desired, for example, when adding a third field, the first that had been added is deleted (this would imply adding them one after the other from the first use).I will buy it, especially if it already contains a combination of your three booster (boosted X10) :smiling_face::grin:

PS: making an energy field which is carried by the electromagnetic waves / frequencies (EMF) of our phones (which are weak and therefore not harmful) could make it easier to do something more permanent and powerful.

Is this going to be released in time to come? @Maitreya

How far should we keep the item from us when it’s not needed?

In the same room.

You have the 30 day version?

No… Just asking in general… I have the patreon version.

I think the field of action of the creator of storage is 3 meters from the metal object, beyond these three meters, the field will no longer affect you.

1 Like

I was about to say… Baller! Lol

Waiting for 80% discount… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Indeed

As there is mass sharing on this audio in black market i wanted to share that the field has protection and works only for the person who paid for it. Other people will lose their time with it as it won’t work. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

No doubt

If I’m the creator of the item do I have to be in the room the entire time the field is being created?

2 Likes

Please explain this moment. If I use this field, can I charge items with fields just for myself? And if I want to make an object for a child, it won’t work even if the child was near the speaker during the recording? He cannot buy the field himself. Or I want to buy some kind of field for my parents who do not use credit cards, the fields will not work for them, because Didn’t they pay themselves?

3 Likes