Trying something new and maybe a little crazy. Can one have too many shields?

Holy shit this idea is brilliant. The music is perfect for jarring you awake. Nice! :muscle: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Wow. what a trestimonial Man. wow. I too have the direcct reflection shield and will again be using OFv4 ,which has DRS in it,( soon to be coming out) all by Indigo Mind Labs, I’ve known of Shannon and his work for 13 yrs on, now and have used his work since. Love it. I AM going to be making a large purchase of MF:DM’s soon, and Because of the long list of DM’s,I can only get two of the shields,so its a toss up between Adaptive shield, of which will be done, and/or Chamaleon and Empathic Shileds, I Love all 3 of them,but can only get two of them ,as stated, so its either gonna be Adaptive Shield and Chamaleon or ,Adaptive Shield and Empathic shield. Im leaing havily toward Adapt’ and Chameleon
that outta confused/block/shield the hell outta the joy stealers, selfish jealous brood,understatement, Im doing care giving for the one parent who is left, MY “Father” died 2 weeks ago,so until next spring or sooner I AM here. I think really though its gonna be Adapt’ and Chameleon shileds. what says you? respect. K.

buying the Shielding v2 since it has Empathetic Shielding. where? I did a search ,so far to no available.