Shadow Integration

As Jung’s words suggest, avoiding the dark side of your personality is likely to cause suffering in the long run. Ultimately, the more we suppress feelings and negative emotions into the subconscious, the greater the power they have over us. Moreover, they can assert themselves in different ways. This could be through mental health issues, chronic illness, anxiety, addiction, and low self-esteem.

Suppressing the shadow self can also prevent us from reaching our full potential. This is particularly true when specific character traits have been suppressed due to low self-esteem, anxiety or incorrect beliefs that have been instilled during childhood. Our belief systems are most often rooted in our childhood, once we have learned that a particular behaviour or character trait is ‘bad’ it is difficult to overturn this.

When discussing shadow theory, the terms ‘dark side’ and ‘light and darkness’ refer to personality traits and can seem to put a negative slant on the concept of the shadow self. However, frequently, the shadow personality consists of disowned parts of your character that you have deemed to be weaknesses in yourself, rather than themselves, in fact, being negative traits. These could be traits such as being independent, having a sensitive nature, or not allowing yourself to show certain emotions.

Equally, when the shadow self does contain a side of the personality that is potentially destructive, then the conscious mind is not able to fully address those traits or recognise that they might be a problem. For example, when we are disengaged from our shadow, it can lead us to practice something which Jung referred to as a ‘psychological projection’. This is the process whereby we recognise and criticise undesirable qualities in others which we, in fact, hold ourselves.

When we fail to take the time to look at our own shadow this can also lead to an obsession with the opinions of others and a lack of acceptance of our true selves.

This field is created to start showing you the both sides of everything in yourself, so you can see also the good parts of your shadow and integrate it into yourself fully without having attached negative emotions and through of yourself

End results: Feeling happy and whole by yourself, without needing much from the outside world to be happy. Love and true acceptance for yourself which will be projected after that also to others.

24 Likes

This will be also uploaded in few days to youtube.

12 Likes

Oh Yeah! It’s getting better and better!

:smiling_imp::100:

4 Likes

Please, on maitreyastore :pray:

2 Likes

forgot, done :smiley:

5 Likes

When I look at it it’s getting brighter and brighter ! It looks badass!

Hehe

:scream: :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I woke up this morning streching and saying to myself:

“You are soo bad :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smiling_imp:

I guess the integration has started in unexpected way

8 Likes

@Maitreya will you make the boosted audio for Gumroad as well ?
Thanks

3 Likes

I know not to expect the same to be for me but may I ask how long it took for things to happen? This really sounds like a mandala I could benefit from hugely, on top of Breaking Bad and Internal Resistance Dissolver, all 3 of which I’m hoping to get before the sale ends.

But on topic of this one, I never really knew I had that much of an issue with the shadow but since this came out I’ve thought about it and, like… yeah, I probably have an EXTENSIVE issue with the shadow. Lol. The other thing is I am familiar with when things get cleared out and how intense it can be as stuff surfaces, the guaranteed ego backlash, and all that, would you say the part where the mandala helps with integration is pretty good? And is it rather intense when the shadow is brought to your awareness?

1 Like

To me Shadow Integration is very important.
:100:
The more i do it the better i feel in long run.
:smiley:
It also depends on you past, stress and traumas you have experienced
:cold_sweat:
Once i added it to my clearing stack lots of dense energy started to surface
:confounded:
It’s better to clear it all out!
:nerd_face::muscle:
I am really greatfull for this mandala and other clearing mandalas.
:pray:
I use this one with Revision, Inner Resistence Dissolver, Fight and Flight (anxiety), Doer (laziness), Trauma and Incident mandala (pain body) etc.
I put in here (…) only an example but these mandalas do much more in reality.
:deciduous_tree::dizzy::deciduous_tree:
Preparing solid foundation for the rest of my life
:100::ok_hand:

7 Likes

Cool :slight_smile: Yeah the clearing part is what I hate but its necessary. It’s just, when it happens, i.e. when I tried the universal clearing, the craziness that surfaces I dont feel I handle very well.

Like, I end up wondering if I’m doing so bad that it’s not really going away, idk. I still do it but I’ve got quite a bit to offload from my ego lol

2 Likes

I purchased this earlier today to use in conjunction with Subconscious Resistance mandala and SLR Tag. I feel uneasy, almost like a heavy feeling of anxiety, it’s not overpowering, but I definitely feel “darker”…

2 Likes

Those this transmutated the negative aspect of my ego and converted and use for good things ?

1 Like

It will integrate all those things you had supresed in your subconscious mind and make you feel light and at ease :yin_yang: You will feel like new and better version of yourself :ok_hand:

3 Likes

2 Likes

How long did it take for you?

2 Likes

This can be combined with BOL

2 Likes

Any updates anyone?

2 Likes

Awesome! looping the video and connected to the DM via manager… LETS GO!!

2 Likes