Question on covid vaccine

This is wrong. Theres evidence that the mRNA can get incorporated into our genome. Which will lead to our body randomly releasing the spike protein and inhibiting our very own anti-inflammatory system (ACE2) .
Plus these are the first mRNA vaccines that have been licensed AT ALL . It doesnt mean that they haven’t tried before, it just means that they all haven been abandoned because of long term side effects.
There is no long term side effects studies for these ones . The current vaccination campaigne is the long term study.

If you spoke like that about the old vaccines ,alright but not about the new ones . The least dangerous vaccine is the chinese one ,since it follows the original concept of a vaccine .

This is not hard to find ,even wikipedia stated the facts about mRNA:
" Up until 2020, these mRNA biotech companies had poor results testing mRNA drugs for cardiovascular, metabolic and renal diseases; selected targets for cancer; and rare diseases like Crigler–Najjar syndrome, with most finding that the side-effects of the mRNA delivery methods were too serious.[24][25] mRNA vaccines for human use have been developed and tested for the diseases rabies, Zika, cytomegalovirus, and influenza, although these mRNA vaccines have not been licensed.[26] Many large pharmaceutical companies abandoned the technology,[24] while some biotechs re-focused on the less profitable area of vaccines, where the doses would be at lower levels and side-effects reduced.[24][27]"

3 Likes

*facepalm

I have medical experience and I work and am friends with people making the vaccine, YOU my friend are the one that’s wrong.

What you have quoted never said anything about interfering with genome-sequencing. You have not read the article properly. It says that the virus’ RNA has been shed into people, not the mRNA in a vaccine! That is the difference

There’s a reason why uneducated people are the ones believing conspiracy theories

2 Likes
1 Like

Thank you. I am not looking for curing. I am looking for the reason why people said vaccine is bad. I prefer prevention than fixing the problem. Thanks for your sharing, I will download that track. Yes I have Patreon.

Thank you Alexander. This is exactly what I am looking for. I just want to understand why there are some people unsupportinf vaccine, to a point they protest on the street. I am not a psychic, so I don’t see the other side of this reality.

I will research more on this field. It may cost my job if I don’t vaccinate, but I will quit my job if they forced me to. My instinct told me there is something wrong in this vaccine…but I just cannot find the reason or case online. People said google has changed their algorithm lately.

I watched a clip from an anime called vexille, made in 2007, which talked a bit about vaccination that turned people into robot from inside out. The anime, similar to terminator or ghost in the cell, is like Hollywood style movie that tells the potential future that human will go into. The movie makes people less surprised when it happened as it has been pre-communicated or installed in the sub conscious…terminator 2 at 1992 (my first one that I saw in this series) shocked me completely that robot can look like human. Then my mind accepted that there could be cyberg this kind of stuff.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. Everyone can express what they understand, and I value people who is brave to say what they believe. I can choose to believe or not , after I have done the research.
Education is only one of the keys to make the so called proper decision, but it is definitely not the only cause to make proper decision.

3 Likes

That’s alright my friend, but there’s a difference between misinformation and having opinions. It’s a proven fact that conspiracies spread through the less well-educated. The other guy misunderstood that article, so you have to take what people say with a grain of salt.

Of course there are risks, I don’t say the vaccine is perfect, it’s just a lot better than risking Covid. Even penicillin is not a perfect drug. When I have kids someday I don’t want them to: a)Have problems from what I did in my life (I would not take the vaccine if it risked their health). But also b)Live in a world where they don’t learn in school and have normal interactions.

It’s a well-known fact that young kids in countries across the world are seeing their education regress because of the pandemic. We as grown-up people are responsible for putting them on the right path by making the decisions that shape tomorrow. If that means taking the vaccine then that’s what I will do to help them

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply!

1 Like

My city has shorten the time wait for the 2nd vaccine of pzifer. The city also did a Census, so it seems like it may become mandatory…

I found this link from Sapien medicine. There is no way for me to know is this real or the truth, so use your own judgement.

DrVirtual7 on YouTube has a Vaccine Detox audio. Or you can buy it at his store for $9. He said it works for the covid one.

2 Likes

He did?? are you sure he said this? I assumed because he made it before this mRNA “vaccine” that it was only for classical vaccines