Concern about vaccine

I do not intend to get vaccinated, but I fear for my mother that she wishes, I was not so worried about the vaccine issue so far, but the situation is definitely serious, 7 women died because of the Astrazeneca vaccine, due to thrombosis, obviously this is very little compared to millions of people, and the chance of death is very low, of course if this data were real, which clearly are not, the government is lying again as usual, just watch a video on youtube and read the comments, you will see several people reporting relatives suffering various adverse effects of vaccines and even many dying after the application, there are definitely not just 7 people killed, it is much more and the government wants to throw this under the rug, I fear something will happen to my mother, what should i do to help her?

1 Like

you cant “save” everybody, and tbh whats meant to happen will happen Predictive programing - Vexille movie from 2007 - YouTube

2 Likes

Dude, that’s so accurate LOL. I was actually about to watch that movie a few months back but forgot about it. Life is bizarre man.

yeah just gotta hope 4 the best n prepare 4 the worst

No need to be worried about the vaccine, though I understand the Astra thrombosis concerns

1 Like

Well, now the whole puzzle has developed. The masks are starting to fall off!
“The Chinese Biological Laboratory in Wuhan is part of Glaxosmithkline, which is (accidentally) owned by Pfizer!” The one who makes the viral vaccine, which was (accidentally) released at the biological laboratory in Wuhan and (accidentally) funded by Dr. Fauci. who (accidentally) advertises the vaccine!
"GlaxoSmithKline is (accidentally) managed by the Black Rock finance department, which (accidentally) manages the finances of the Open Foundation (Soros Foundation), which (accidentally) manages the French AXA!

"By coincidence, Soros owns the German company Winterthur, which (accidentally) built a Chinese laboratory in Wuhan and was bought by the German alliance, which (accidentally) has a Vanguard shareholder, which (accidentally) is a Black Rock shareholder, which (accidentally) controls central banks and manages about a third of the world’s investment capital.
Black Rock is also (coincidentally) the main shareholder of MICROSOFT, owned by Bill Gates, who (by the way) is a shareholder of Pfizer (who-remember? He sells a miracle vaccine) and (it happened) is now the first sponsor of the WHO!

Now you understand how a dead bat sold on a wet market in China has infected the ENTIRE PLANET!""… copy and forward quickly… FB will be deleted soon :-1: :-1:

• _ VIROLOGISTS ’ EXPLANATIONS FOR THE COVID-19 VACCINATION. The vaccination itself is not terrible, but the consequences of the behavior of the immune system after vaccination are terrible. The fact is that the vaccination takes all the fight against the virus on itself, and the immune system is somehow relaxed. He falls asleep. And so, when the virus mutates, you need to be vaccinated again. THAT is, you will be put, on a needle, as an addict. There is a vaccination, the body lives. If you are not vaccinated, then any virus will destroy you. And the vaccination is valid from six to nine months. It is from the virus of seasonal flu varieties. Every dangerous season, when there is another outbreak, you need to run and get vaccinated again. Your imunka threw all the responsibility and struggle for your life on the shoulders of vaccinations. That’s where the trap is. And now you will get 2 vaccinations for free. But in a year, when a new virus breaks out, and it will certainly break out. Since every year in the spring and autumn, influenza viruses will resume and mutate._*

when then you will have to lay out your money to get vaccinated again, otherwise you will either die or almost die. This whole campaign was designed for this with an eye to the next two years. So, as these experts say, all the companies that produce vaccinations will get very rich, since you will lay out any money so as not to die. That’s the whole trick. In 2021, everyone will be vaccinated for free. But in 2022, they say that the population will decrease significantly. Since either there will be no money to pay, or you will not get a vaccination. And the virus will be thrown to us, do not doubt. It turns out that you will be artificially made, acquired immune deficiency syndrome, think about it.

1 Like

I believe If one can strengthen his immune system and has strong immune system he can surely win coronaviruses. As Covid 19 is part/family of common cold virus, it can be defeated by strong immune system in people without any other medical conditions!

1 Like

Vaccines are not free, are payed from people taxes obviously…

2 Likes