Off-Topic

Not being lazy and asking for things instead getting things done.

I just posted above a powerful exercise which can make you “omnipotent” after a while, especially after years.

No u can draw so much energy as u want, the problem is how much you can handle and utilize.

2 Likes

Fire is a thing that if used with utter perfection it can be the greatest blessing
Or if messed with it can burn your whole house down
These beings exist even before our universe was created
Arabian, indian, egyptian, norse, greek all talk about humans working with these powers and living life full of prosperity
You have to learn to use the power man
We’re not destroying people only those who dare to work against us, and even then they deserve it
Or :laughing::laughing:
You can have divine protection and play with all the lives around you
No god will question your authority
Use the fire the right away (:

Any type of true power achievement, not borrowed power, requires purification/becoming good/Godly. The more powerful someone is, the less likely they will hurt someone. It will get to the point where they will be totally peaceful and never interfere.

1 Like

So why do the primordials, the strongest beings in the universe, make all sorts of atrocities possible?

You will never get true power by being evil. The only power you can have is by being possessed by a dark entity, mere manipulation and intimidation, or material and physical power, but that type of power will never compare to being purified. Well, you can gain dark power, but that darkness is infinitely weaker than light. When you master light, you master both darkness and light and you will always be right.

Go ahead and gain power by being dark; it will only lead to self destruction.

I know how it is to being a dark being of pure evil and being like that does not end well. You will either be utterly destroyed which will include your mind, body, and soul, or you will go to Hell.

You don’t want to end up in Hell. I’ve been there. It’s much worse than here. It’s pure pain and suffering that feels like forever and it will feel like forever getting out. So go ahead and be dark and violent and we’ll see if you will like it in the bottom of the universe.

You Get What You Give. There are certain laws that are always active no matter if you believe in them or not. The Pure Ones/Sikh Gurus here who became omnipotent by being purified/doing good deeds/meditating on God/going within absolutely know the laws to reality and one of those laws is You Get What You Give/Karma; you can never avoid this law. If you do evil, you will go down, way down.

The reason why I used to see many of these Pure Ones is that I am on the same path as them, but I am just somewhat behind which is why I have been left behind by them. I don’t see them anymore because they have ascended to Heaven. When you are on this path, you will simply know certain truths that are totally true and they will remain true whether you believe them or not.

Always focus on the Truth and the Truth will manifest within You, as You, and all around You. God is the basis of all Truth since God is Truth. If you focus on anything beneath God, there will always be the potential for deception.

Try to be neutral and positive as much as you can and only be negative for the sake of good.

So, this thread is for anything off-topic?

When the pain stops in my body, I might start lifting weights again. The Reiki video that Limitless shared on his thread seems to be working with removing the pain in my body. It seems that I have energetic attachments.

1 Like

official off-topic… for those people :smiley:

me to man I also workout and same I get blocked I keep going but I get blocked type feeling

1 Like

Yeah, I have a bunch of blockages and other things in my body. I have been working on ridding myself of them for years. Eating healthy will help. You should listen to that Reiki video Limitless posted on his thread.

2 Likes

I made my room the Pure God Temple. LOL. I am intending that it is affecting my whole city. Yeah!

1 Like

nice how that feel

It just feels better than before. It used to be harder to be in my room.

o ok I see :laughing:

Once I realized that mediation is simply being the observer and the observed and everything out there is in here, I realized that I am omnipresent. With the the realization of omnipresence, I will manifest omnipotence and omniscience since every omni power contains the other omni powers.

1 Like

You should be ashamed of what you say man, if you don’t like Maitreya just disappear from this forum, I think you want to get banned because you like to say all kinds of nonsense, I’m tired of you hanging around here too, I don’t like you. You say that the bad way only brings bad consequences, that one would never be strong following the bad way, and now you say you want to destroy? Spare me your ridicule and your contradictions, you can only be a troll, you can’t say so much nonsense and be serious, Maitreya never treated you badly, what’s the need to send a comment out of the blue saying you don’t like Maitreya ? It’s gross and stupid. You’re an absurd man, I don’t know if you noticed, but nobody here takes you seriously, just disappear.

4 Likes

Imagine this statement on Sapien’s forum or any other forum? This guy would be booted out then and there. Maitreya is really really kind, and rarely admonishes anyone, but we need to be reasonable and not take undue advantage of her kindness.

Again, the dude who is ungrounded, needs “male enhancement” audios - claims he can destroy everything. How about you start by destroying your ego, ignorance and bad behavior? Try the new Love Bomb audio, seriously!

4 Likes

If that had happened on the sapiens forum people would have cursed this guy in every way imaginable, including some of the moderators.

1 Like

A bit flip!

Can we use this topic for discussion thread about other morphic channels?

No. Forum moderators were clear on that point.

2 Likes