New Release: DNA REPAIR + Telomere Extension

Each of us carries our own genetic code and diseases from previous generations and from both father and mother and also all other previous ancestors. This audio will change and regenerate the whole DNA and telomeres. We also added an increase in telomeres length that will cause a nice youthful effect and also more energy in your physical body.

You can have a healing crisis like crying, negative emotions, or physical crisis like diarrhea, headache, etc. Drink more water and let it pass.
Listen 2-3 times a day with speakers.

15 Likes

Hey @Maitreya. Thanx for this🙏🏼

Does it remove the ancestral karma that may have been stored in our dna?

And can I listen to it more than 3x?

5 Likes

Karma means action. And how we take action? Our beliefs are based on a stored memory from our past and ancestors. So, indirectly, this can change “the karma”.

^^^This is Maitreya’s answer to my above question.

8 Likes

if i listen to it more times and with headphones will it cause any probelms?

It won’t cause any problems, but with speakers is better - faster results.

10 Likes

I come here to leave my testimony, I found this audio doing a search on the channel, it was really just a test, I decided to listen a little to see what happened, I do it often. I was very attentive to the physical symptoms, generally when talking about diseases we think more about the physical than the mental, but they will not appear, so I thought that this audio would not have a great effect on me, maybe I didn’t have so many things to solve, but my mistake was to focus on the physical symptoms. What happened was completely mental! I didn’t even realize it when it started, but it was an indescribable feeling of confidence and well being, I suddenly felt like I could do anything, like I had won the lottery or something, definitely this audio is transformed, I’ll add to my daily listening for sure, I don’t know what problem exactly it is dealing with, but it is impressive.

12 Likes

Are you lordeshadow on the sapien medicine forum

1 Like

yes.

2 Likes

Excellent :blush:.

It is as if he had acted in the subconscious but it is much deeper than that in fact … the memory of the DNA of the whole body :open_mouth:

better than the subconscious blocking dissolver :thinking: ??? :grin:

I will test it … :wink::notes:

2 Likes

Dna repair, + healing chamber ,+ the latest Audios from S.M (in particular plasma protocol) ,+ eternal redux tag…:infinity: … :open_mouth: … :boom: … 🤸 … .:earth_africa:

4 Likes

My eternity redux tag reached me 5 days ago. And this field still shows my pendulum to be extremely helpful. However, I have to say that I belong to the older generation. And we will see what power is really behind it. :wink:

2 Likes

it’s great that you have it
!!!:grin:

I will receive it in a few days :blush:

2 Likes

I can already see in front of me how we toast the next century together. :cocktail: :fireworks: :boom:

4 Likes

For sure.

2 Likes

Will this repair / change the baldness gene in the DNA ?

4 Likes

Possibly over time there could also be increased hair growth again. Unless you may have extraterrestrial ancestors who are hairless then probably not. But that doesn’t apply to all races.

(Sorry I couldn’t help myself now) :wink:

4 Likes

Could this correct genetic issues inherited from your mother or father?

2 Likes

Yes.

3 Likes

Hey @Maitreya

I’ve been listening to this audio 3x since it came out. So about a month now.

Do I still need to listen to it or is the repairing done?

3 Likes

Do you use a pendulum to select audios?

1 Like