Mandala Suggestions

If it hasn’t been suggested before, I’d say something like the Chameleon Mandala but specific for warding off unwanted attention of the sort that isn’t necessarily openly hostile (but might become that way) eg. a mandala that wards off stalking, obsessive infatuations, and similar toxic behaviours.

I’ve met quite a few people in my lifetime who have had experiences of being stalked, whether at work or just in their daily lives.

2 Likes

I suppose that maybe chameleon protection works for that, we need a response from Maitreya: @Maitreya

3 Likes

Yes, @DarkMatter is right chameleon protection works for that also. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Oh, excellent. Thanks for confirming. :slight_smile: Ah yes, a mandala the energetic equivalent of sliding on headphones and being left in peace. :’ D

Seashell, carries a high spiritual energy to the extent that it works to strengthen the aura and energy to the extent that the energy is not broken or absorbed, it works to strengthen insight and clarity of dreams

3 Likes

I hope someday will have mandala for Business series. I will buy it

2 Likes

Requesting for Home series Mandala… Please :house_with_garden::bouquet::pray:

My last request @Maitreya :joy::joy:

Can we have a mandala for negative ions or something else that keeps the room/environment fresh and clean?

Like that pure mountain air that smells refreshing.

3 Likes
  1. Fifth connection mandala please.
  2. Correct muscular and postural (body symmetry/golden ratio would be awesome addition) mandala please.
    Thank you.

It’s already on the store

Air Conditioning field;

It will turn the hot air in the surrounding area into cold air. And make the room feeling refreshed.

Great for the upcoming summer.

10 Likes

Thank you :bouquet:

SILVER DIGITAL MANDALA

Mandala that clears and protects subconscious mind from spells, curses, hexes, negative frequencies, sugestions and interferencies!

@Maitreya

1 Like

Motivation, energy, persistence, rid of laziness, rid of procrastination mandala please. Thank you.

3 Likes

I was thinking about this very thing today. So I put persistence fire and responsibility & action on something with the storage field.

Seconding his request, but also would like a mandala like this to include remove subconscious blocks that are directly standing in the way of taking productive action. Not all subconscious blocks, just these.

3 Likes

Not sure if anyone has come up with this suggestion yet as I have not read the posts. How about a Mandala that disrupts the cellphone tech that monitors us? Maybe a cloaking frequency that masks us from the spying tech inside them? They are watching us for sure and pumping shit into us from them sooooo.

1 Like

Sungazer or sun energy (or even great central sun) with photosynthesis (or more light absorption) and atp charge - something to increase the inner sun when you are too much in a room.

2 Likes

Slow down perception of time mandala please.

4 Likes

A separate mandala for Mindfulness like from the mind control mandala:

3 Likes

A mandala to neutralize crossings of ley hartman and cury lines as well as the harmful energy that comes from underground cisterns.

2 Likes