Mandala Suggestions

Here you can suggest Mandalas.

5 Likes

Mandalas already suggested:

5 Likes

Environmental mandalas would be nice.

Ones that you can simply print and leave in places, without it relying on a human for activation.

Things like Transforming negative energy into positive, purifying the mental/astral realm in the area, etc.

Animal ones would also be nice, ones that you can give to animals and it would regenerate/heal them.

11 Likes

Especially mandalas for animals, have yet to find a creator who does that.

1 Like

I’d also like to see something like this. For a while I’ve hoped for a creator to release mandalas as tasteful art to hang in your home, sized anywhere from small paintings to poster-board sized. Maybe something like those motivational posters, where there’s a nice image and label saying what it does…

There’s already 4 different audios that are targeted for the home, so these would be a great start.

5 Likes

I don’t see any reason why it shouldnt be possible.

They can be programmed to draw from zero point energy and then transform/execute tasks with it.

If all else fails, intelligent energy can be created, similar to a servitor, but one without a “master”.

Like a machine that simply does what its programmed to do.

But thats just my limited understanding that im trying to express with words,

I’m pretty sure Maitreya will find a way if she wants to make one.

5 Likes

Dreamweaver has portals that are sold as artwork, check it out.

1 Like

Yeah, I know about those, but the resolution is pretty low so they can’t be sized up very well. Some of them are pretty nice though

3 Likes

Can we please have an aura mandala to overcome shyness to sex ?. I am feel sometimes that other guys are better in bed then me. Therefore the woman will compare me because i have very little sexual experience. I want to be sexually confident or at radiate sexual confidence.

4 Likes

One against EMF.
One against atmosphere pressure.

1 Like

Standard mandala for concentration during meditation :)))))))

3 Likes
4 Likes

Thanks.

What about the atmosphere pressure?

1 Like

-One against pollen and overall allergens.
-One against loud noises ear protection.

There is not one for that

A social charisma Mandala or maybe a state control mandala that always keep you in a state of joy

3 Likes

One to put below a pillow to help you to deep sleep would be awesome.

4 Likes

@Maitreya, what about making a mandala of your IQ EQ Social Inteligence audio?

If you’re open to products from other creators, then I’d strongly recommend Programmed Intention’s Deep Restful Sleep mandala. It works better than anything else I’ve tried, including sleeping meds.

4 Likes

Thanks, I know PI but not that product.