Letting go of someone completely

I have been attempting to let go of someone I have been deeply loved by, hurt by and attached to. It has been difficult. I have used almost all tools available and have reached a place where there is forgiveness. There is still love and a pulling I feel on my heart which is overwhelming for me and makes me think that it is preventing me from completely moving on. Recapitulation brought me to a clean space for a while but I am back at a loving space again. Tried Reality shifter to move to a space where I have totally let go of this person.
Definitely I am mistaken or ignorant of something. If there is anyone who resonates with this, could you please offer some guidance?

2 Likes

Time heals

You also have to cut etheric cords.

1 Like

This is how I did it. Applied what he said here about integrating the memories. It got me closer in 2 months to completely letting go than the previous years brought me. You have to stay at it though. I’ve reached different benchmarks as I’ve kept going with this. It’s given me far more progress than anything.

You’ll have different moments of seeing this person as they are for the first time and that’s when the letting go happens inevitably and automatically.

2 Likes

:pray:t2:

1 Like

I’ve been there, too. I feel you.
I’ve tried all the tools possible to let go, including dating other men, moving on and focusing on myself completely, reality shifting where I’m happy with someone else, custom field, cords cutting several times, and he just kept coming back to my mind and heart. Because I didn’t learn everything by trying to let go and move on.

I thought I had forgiven him and myself (the most important part because I had issues accepting this mistake), but it wasn’t true. I used Emotional Replacer to clear shame, being rejected, and disappointment as it was rooted in my childhood, and he triggered all of this. Then I tracked down everything, including what beliefs women in my family carry in our bloodline about men, and I’ve changed this.

He is the best teacher I ever had, and I became grateful for what he did. Thanks to him, I cleared my ancestral line from courses that allowed demons to own children. I cut myself off from even more vows and beings. I was lucky to receive help from two beautiful souls, which is another thing I am very grateful for. If not for this most painful relationship, I wouldn’t do it.

I also appreciated all good moments with this guy, because he was different from any man I ever met. We both were the worst versions of ourselves, and I’ve accepted this fully.

As for forgiveness, this situation taught me that you have to forgive them and yourself and give this relationship a blank “piece of paper”. Whatever was in the past is cleared and white from the moment when you are ready. It might be that a new chapter will not happen because your paths will not cross again, but this might give you a fresh start in the next life, without the burden of what happened on your side. He might not learned as much as you did, but it’s all about you and your soul.

Squeeze out everything from this lesson. Even small details. Go back to your childhood. This is your opportunity to grow, and I understand how hard it is.

3 Likes

Appreciate your response. Opportunity to dig deeper.

Do you mean love as in wanting this person back?

Or the love you can have for someone, their soul, but not putting up with their behaviour? Setting healthy boundaries and exclude the person from your life. That is unconditional love, maybe the hardest lesson for the heart. I mean, if we on an intelletcual level can stop loving someone with the help of rational reasons…how deep love was there really?

It is okay to continue with your life and still love this person but also feel that they are not for you to chose for yourself in this life.
With time the pain will lessen and even go away. There might not be much good memories but the love and soul recognition can still be felt.
Life’s biggest lessons are seemingly contradictionary, don’t you think?

I did it. You can do it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, love remains but there is no wish to be together. Thank you for the reframe. I feel fortunate to have received right guidance at the right place. Thank you.

1 Like