Hi, I would like some help with advice regarding fields for my almost 5.5 yr old with Alopecia Areata. It started when she was 4.5 yrs old. She got multiple bald patches over the course of 2 months (some small and some medium). Luckily, with the help of Ayurveda, we were able to reverse all of them and they are growing well. She again got one new patch about 5-6 weeks ago, which has increased to 5 small patches as of today. I would like to find a permanent fix for her sake. She loves having long hair, and this will impact her confidence over time. Its an auto-immune disease, and there is research that shows it is related to the gut. I don’t want to overload her system with too many fields either. Would really appreciate your guidance. Thanks!
To add some background about her: She’s always been a very sensitive child (physically, emotionally, possibly energetically etc), and also extremely smart for her age. I am reasonably confident she could see something at night when she was around 3.5-4yrs - would cry every single night about some floating balls, and finally stopped only when I played a remove entities and remove negativity audio. She is still extremely attached to me - to the extent that I cannot leave her overnight with anyone (even her father or grandmother, who she is very close to). She may have some level of fear with respect to separation/abandonment, but that’s always been there (from the day she was born - so maybe something ancestral?), and maybe exaggerated when her favorite nanny had to move back to her hometown last year - her Alopecia started just after this. Nothing has happened recently to trigger this second occurrence (that I am aware of). She has had gut issues multiple times over the years.
I am ok to get paid DMs or fields, if that would help her. Also, if its a DM, how should I use it for her?
My eyes (eyeball specifically) are paining when I speak to some people. It happens only with specific people and goes away when I have stopped interacting. @Maitreya, could you suggest something for this?
I have a feeling that it’s an attempt at mind control. Not in an evil or extreme sense, but more like these people want you to listen to them and have some control over you or over your opinions on certain topics.
I see something like chains running through the eyes and into the brain.
You can use the thought-form removal field and keep stronger boundaries with these people. Try not to be too open or receptive to them, because right now I can sense a slight influence.
I am having a bit of problem with few of my plants. What can I use to attune them to the law of restoration. Despite me having law of restoration, I am unable to nurture them back to full health. Is there some field I can use to better understand than their needs? Like a green thumb?
A few years ago, I was taking out some plants to throw away. Their roots had rotted because I overwatered them. I ran into a woman who noticed the plants right away and asked if I was throwing them out. I explained the situation and told her that they were probably past saving. She replied that at her place, all plants grow like crazy. We got to talking, and she mentioned that she works in a morgue - a place surrounded by the dead.
Funny how that works.
Looks like there’s some kind of balance at play… turns out the energy of death can end up feeding life.
In the villages, the method was applied to trees that had stopped bearing fruit. they came up to the tree with an axe and said that if you don’t bear fruit, I’ll cut you down. It worked
In my country, they call it ancestral wisdom when you threaten a tree to make it bear fruit. The threats are always verbal, can be accompanied by hits with a belt or you can talk to the tree while sharpening a machete. I always found it funny and hard to believe. I used to think that if I fertilized a plant well, took care of the amount of light, avoided pests, and talked to it nicely, one day it would eventually bloom and bear fruit. But this year I had to apply this ancestral wisdom on a guava tree that hadn’t given a single guava in years. A few months ago, I stood next to the tree and said: look, I’ve taken care of you with a lot of affection, I think I’ve actually spoiled you quite a bit. I’ve been very patient with you, if you don’t give me guavas this year, I’m going to cut you. It’s not going to be pruning, I’m going to cut you from here —and I proceeded to point to the base of the tree—, so you know, I’m giving you some time to think about it…You choose, death or bearing fruit .
It worked! The tree started flowering in a few days and now I’m waiting for the guavas to ripen.