DM: Trading Fury

Just a small update, I had the urge to sell my stock, and afterwards the stock really crashed two days in a row, so looks like my subconscious mind was helping me.

Still my issue with learning the skill is how often it’s said that with trading your are often going against wall street and the big banks and that the game is rigged against you or at least thats the claim.But let’s see where I can go with the help of the mandala.

Btw I found a youtube channel that explains stock trading very newbie friendly and for free Rayner Teo

10 Likes

I’m new and would like to post my results as I’ve seen. Maitreya is the first and only experience with using his/her? mandalas. I’ve been wearing the Brahmacharya v2.2, weight loss/workout, trading fury, and subconscious connector. I’ve noticed that not only do these mandala affect my thought processes but they also affect my reality. For instance the same day I purchased the weight loss mandala, I tried to eat at a few fast food joints and one had a very long line and the other I ordered online to skip the wait and once I got there, their system was down so I couldnt get my food. I ended up going to another one finally ordering food and almost throwing up at the disgust, something I previously ordered and enjoyed. I say all that to say that the mandalas in my one week experience have been powerful. I say that to say that Im underestimating the power of trading fury. I kind of want to open a trade account with HUGH leverage and just allow my subconscious to direct me in the right trades to make. Giving that trading with leverage is risky and don’t want to go all in, I will start paper trading and see how this mandala does for me. But If I just let my sub works it magic (also boosting with the sub connector DM) I may start with leverage and see how it goes. Really hoping to hit that $120k mark by next year! Sorry for long post but this was a one week review of all 4 mandalas i’m currently using. Will update if I see any significant results!

9 Likes

Hi bro, do you have results already with the mandala?

after buying this about ~6 months ago and having it printed and always on my desk, studied a lot of trading courses(mostly forex related) on Udemy and also watched some videos on youtube for trading psychology from Mark Douglas(he has a great book ‘Trading in the zone’), testing various purchased bots and also self made(hired coder to make what i wanted) and tested various trading algorithms, i have managed to get to the point where i am making consistent profit.
this won’t happen in a snap of a finger, as in this time, about 80% of my focus was on this topic.
so if you have a great desire to be successful in trading and are willing to put in the work, this will definitely give you an edge and help you.
best of luck to everyone
ps. i was also listening to the forex audio whilst studying the courses

19 Likes

Nice to hear this. Great results and good job you did with yourself!
Congrats!

5 Likes

hello
i have been using trading fury digital mandala for the past 3 months since i bought it. It works really well. first 2 months i used just the trading fury which allowed me to imporve my trading significantly. Gave me ideas and ways that are really profitable.
Current month i am using it together with the strategist mandala (available free on the forum) which skyrocketed my trading. its almost hard to lose now since my mind easily predicts the future with good probability of wins.

note : i have been actively studying the markets and through my losses. Thats how i got ideas to improve what im lacking. If you just use the mandala expecting changes, it wont happen. You have to actively use ur mind and awareness to get better and the mandala helps to guide you.

Simply put, mandalas and fields in a nutshell helps you like this. Using bodybuilding as an example :

working out in the gym breaking down muscles actively to build muscle =synonymous=
Actively using Ur brains + awareness to get better in trading. Actively trying to solve ur mistakes.

drinking protein shake to speed up muscles recovery + build muscle + providing nutrients
= synonymous=
using mandala to guide you get better technical and emotion wise + ideas + the light on the path

Ur awareness is Yang
These fields and subtle energies are Yin

The yin helps the Yang, the Yang helps the Yin , both are interrelated

They complement towards wholeness.

Thank you to the creator, amazing field more like life changing, career wise :grin::grin::grin:

8 Likes

Hey @inteliron369 , nice to read about your success. Since I also have the mandala, can you elaborate what you are trading, forex, stocks, crypto or anything else?

And maybe you have a suggestion for some material you used on your trading journey? I hope you don’t mind me asking this questions.

3 Likes

Hey your results are really good. Can you tell more about your trading plan like what do you mostly trade were you profitable more than before in stocks or forex. I have forex trader mandala but I don’t actively trade I am just learning. I want this DM as well with wealth blockage removal as that combo can work very well with each other. What’s your experience with trading like how many hours do you analyse the chart and has this helped with concentration and with correct timing like when to enter and when to exactly exit. Do let us know with your insight a little more if you can. Btw wonderful results

2 Likes

I just trade XAU/USD gold market. Have been trading for past 3 years( my third year currently) and trading became consistent once i used the mandala and studied extensively.

1. Have a consistent approach to your daily bias. I use 3 htf market structure + 4 tf of volume analysis for bias and the majority will determine my direction for the day.
    (make it methodical and scientific, use ur creativity and find out patterns and do not go against it no matter what)

This is your base structure.

1. POI : i use basic support and resistance
    #search for where price touches the most from Month 1 to Minute 1 Refine it and mark the zone.
    ( you need to master the markings and make it as accurate as possible like an artist, small deviation will cost you, make it as precise as possible, only way is to learn from your mistakes and become a marking expert) You need to develop your intuition from your experience and patterns forming on the chart.

step 1 and 2 is the most important imo

step 3 : Entry criteria

Use ur creativtiy and find patterns. Could be Pure price action, or some smaller tf break of structure or even volume spikes once it has touched “THE MARKED ZONE”

Step 4 : Trade Management ( this is crucial in Maximizing your profits and minimizing losses)
You gotta Learn this yourself through trial and error. Where to put stop loss, where to take tp1 and final tp and ect. It depends on you.

Step 5 : Watch your self and be aware of yourself. This is where meditation helps you significantly in your trading psychology.

Journaling/backtesting software : edgewonk

#!! You need to Journal ur trades and learn from it, learn the reversal point, why its reversing there and ect, Be very scientific. And the Learning never stops, you always learn something new and get new ideas. ( the mandala really helps me to get new ideas to implement in my trading strategy/ system)

Sometimes the best lesson is hidden in our mistakes.
4 Likes

Interesting take of your and I understand what you are saying about mastering markings and tp strategy. I want to ask which books can help develop strategies as I want to learn forex. I am going through Babypips website and they look like a great start. What about books though? Can you recommend some books from where I can learn more and thanks for your valuable insights on forex

hello yash, i started from baby pips as well at the start.
trading in the zone by mark douglas (support and resistance + psychology)
the zen trader (psychology + probability mindset)
study ict concepts and mould ur own strategy based on that extra understanding of markets ( but i dint implement his strategy, i used his understanding of the markets and moulded my own based on observation.
rayner teo from youtube is also good

actually every strategy works bro, its just that you cant make a decision outside the system. You need to follow the system no matter what and despite having multiple losses stick to it, because that showed consistent gain over time based on your research, so you need to switch the mind towards probability mindset.

I suggest if your starting out ,
trade demo for 1-2 months,
then go live with minimum amount, maybe 100 dollars,
dont make trading ur full time,
learn and note down your mistakes (eliminating them gives you a higher probability of win)
dont focus on the money/return, Focus on becoming the best system implementer,
and study extensively, you gotta have passion for it, sometimes it gets really boring and you have to wait days for a good setup :slight_smile: (depends whether ur day trader or scalper or swing)

finally, you gotta constantly improve your system based on losses, Then somehow in the end you will have a great system because you have eliminated major errors through countless of losses and learning. and thats where risk management comes into play, you want to hold out ur account as long as possible, so use minimal risk and dont focus on the money, focus on the mistakes and how to correct them.

less risk = More number of losses possible before account is blown = more learning and correcting
high risk = less number of losses before account is blown = less learning and correcting

ps: if you want shortcut way of having a system, just buy a course from reliable traders and become a good system implementer

3 Likes

Thank you I will try to implement these useful input of yours by combining maitreya mandalas in the future

1 Like

This will work even for gain in euro?

1 Like

The field is not linked to the currency.
“Achieve at least $120,000 in real money trading profits in the next year”
120,000 United States Dollars equals +/- 114,126.00 Euro

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Anyone using this can share what mandalas would be best to combo with, for best results in trading ??

so far ive read, one is the strategist mandala

@Maitreya @Polaris would also be nice if you can share some ideas, thank you.

1 Like

Reality Shifter, and use it to shift to the timeline where you are a successful trader.

Speed Learning and downloading the knowledge from guys who make courses and teach how to trade.

Subconscious Connector to remove all obstacles you have in your mind and integrate yourself with fields faster.

Wealth - Release Subconscious Blockages

6 Likes

Since I do have most of these fields, I should consider restarting this process.

Btw @Polaris I have read the description of the Timeline Viewer / Quantum Jumper-Field :

Alternatively, this field can also be used to enter a state where you are able to see how different actions will play out to create different possibilities and timelines. You can use it to determine which actions and choices are best for you, by seeing exactly how each action or decision will affect your reality.

Now by the sound of it could it also be used to see how an investment will pan out?

Btw a different suggetsion could be the Financial Consultant/Banker: field from the Job-Series in order to be able to evaluate companies, before investing in them.

1 Like

@Polaris does the Trading Fury doesnt include Forex because thats what im trying to study??
and there is a separate mandala for it DM: Forex Trader
or its best to get both ??

It will work for every type of trading.

You can include Forex Trader, both fields will complement each other. What I would suggest is to open Forex Trader before your session and meditate with this. Tune to that energy and calm your mind. You can set the intention.

1 Like