DM: Trading Fury

Not yet. I will comment after three month of consistent use.

3 Likes

Hello everyone,
I bought the mandala yesterday. Now the question is do I have to consciously learn the needed skills, or will my subconscious mind will guide me everything I need?

I am asking because there are many books out there, that install the limiting belief, that you can’t bet the market and you better invest in an index fund, or for other books you need a finance degree to understand.

1 Like

With this mandala, you will already have the necessary information and energies within you. You just have to work to use them, it’s like having money in your bank account, your banker is not going to invest your money unless you ask him to. Developing your skills and putting your ideas into practice, the mandala will give you the power to have good results in your work, but you have to do the work, otherwise no results.

5 Likes

Thank you for your answer, Takyon.
So, if I understand it correctly, this mandala leads to “unconscious competence” in the topic of trading and what one needs to do is to actually apply the kills in the realm of trading?

Did I understand you correctly?

And as I have read on the forum, it’s better to print the mandala, opposed to just open it on your smartphone, right? Even though I could feel the energy.

2 Likes

yes that’s it, we can say it like that. another way to represent it would be as with a baby who has the ability to walk within him, but he is not yet aware of it, even if he is told that he is able to, he might have a hard time understanding it completely, but by dint of watching his entourage do it and trying to do it himself, he will succeed as if by magic, so that he will end up running (see winning racing competitions).

For this baby it may be difficult to learn to walk at first (or it will be fun for him), but in any case, we will have to train and experiment. the mandala is intended to make things easier and faster, Kind of like when a doctor helps children develop physically in a healthy and safe way, favoring some things in them and restraining others.

This is how I understand most of the maitreyafield download fields.

As for the mandala on smartphone or in paper version, the most important thing is to do what suits you knowing that both methods work well.Now as to which is the best method, I would say the same method doesn’t work the same for everyone, so do what resonates with you.

Personally, if I can’t afford to print a mandala, I use it on my phone and I don’t lose anything, but if I force myself to use a printed version when it doesn’t suit me to use the mandala in this way, then I create small blockages that slow down the work of the energies of the printed mandalas.

4 Likes

You know how some people are just naturally gifted at certain topics and easily and quickly soak up any info related to it, quickly becoming masters at it with little effort? Then, there are others who struggle and struggle to learn the same topic, and only through much hard work and focused effort, then are able to obtain mediocre results compared to the naturally gifted ones?

Maitreya’s “download knowledge to subconscious” fields are like making yourself one of the naturally gifted ones. They’re like talent installers. But, we all know really talented people that squandered their potential because they never developed their talent.

So, with this field for example, you can install into yourself a high talent for expertly understanding and navigating financial markets. But, if you don’t educate yourself and practice, you can still become someone that squanders your newfound talent & potential, all because you failed to take action.

This is what we mean when we say you still have to migrate the information from your subconscious to your conscious mind. But, with the use of these energetic tools, it should be much easier to learn and grow in the specified area of interest (markets for this one), which is really great if you’re originally one of the types that wanted to learn something but struggled very much with it.

Another way to think of it is removing the resistance to your ability to obtain mastery in this field. Yeah, that works well too…

8 Likes

Thank you for your answer, NotFrank.The truth is not one can spend his whole life studying all those methods about how to make money trading, yetn ever trade for real.I hope with the help of the mandala I can cut to the chase, so that I can learn what is exactly needed and not spend the whole time in “theory land”

If someone is looking for a free source to learn the needed skills, you can check out Learn Forex Trading at School of Pipsology - BabyPips.com , I am not afiliated ot anything with them, but they seem to often be ecommended by people. And even though it focuses on forex, it can be applied to other areas as well.

3 Likes

This mandala will help to guide, support, and focus on developing your trading skills and intuition to profitability. Find a trading system with positive expectancy, learn about money management and position sizing.
As others mentioned, you still have to put in work. Take action as you are guided and doors open.

5 Likes

Just got this today. I’ve already been trading a while, and know what I need to do, but my biggest obstacles have been fear and consistency. I’m displaying it on my phone for now until I can print a good enough copy. I’ll do my best to update weekly.

Maitreya’s Brahmacarya God worked really well for me, this is the first mandala I’ve tried. Looks like it’s exactly what I need, and I figured it’ll be pretty easy to know if it’s working or not.

10 Likes

Would this work if I were to set it as the wallpaper of the computer which I day trade with?

Yeah but it would be far better if you print it

2 Likes

Thanks. if I print it and place it beside my computer, that would be okay right?

I mean the mandala effects you as long it is near you (i think 30 cm was the radius?).

The best way to use these mandalas is to print it in pocket size and have with you all day.

Remember this mandala has alot of Skills/Knowledge and Mindsets to install so you want to keep it on you as long and often as possible so it integrates and installs faster.

3 Likes

I see. In that case, can I print it and keep in on a lanyard?

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

What I can recollect from the post above is that this mandala install knowledge of stock market into our subconscious and we have to diligently use it … AM I right?

Yes, you could say it like that.

1 Like

Buying this soon and will try to give updates shortly after I turn 18. Seems a lot more questions are being asked than progress being updated on :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Not much new to report. I ended up printing a decent copy out, folded it into quarters and keep in my pocket during the day and sleep with it under my pillow.

Ironically the one intuition I had after using the DM for a few days was I needed a break. It’s probably been a couple of years since I took more than 1-2 days, and the break felt good. Plus the markets are in a slow grind up which is my least favorite . Will be getting back at it next week.

4 Likes

yes, breaks at least to me, make me win much more and faster + easier.

4 Likes