DM: The Field Optimizer

It will not, but there is no need to keep separate folders if you have the Optimizer in each one. Every Optimizer gives access to your Higher Self, and your HS decides what and when to use it. Separate folders are good, when you want some fields being managed only by you. So you have folder for yourself, and rest for your HS with the Optimizer.

1 Like

@Polaris thanks for this respons :pray:

If we don’t think about anything and there is no intention on our part (Ego paused)
, just observers, will the Optimzer and the higher self activate an energy?

Your Higher Self will activate those fields that are the most beneficial for you.
For example, you have fields to attract wealth, loose weight, and soul evolution. Your conscious self wants money now the most, but your Higher Self knows that soul fields will be more aligned with your soul purpose, so will activate those fields first.

2 Likes

If having the Field Optimizer on a USB with MMV 2 and at the same time playing an audio on another device, does the Optimizer optimize the audio I’m listening too? If not will listen to audios trump what’s in the MMV2-folder?

(Have skimmed through the threads but couldn’t find answer to this, sorry if the question already been answered🙂)

The Optimizer will only work for fields that are in the folder. When you play fields, they will work actively.

1 Like

So the no risk to overload our system only applies to what’s in the folder. We could still be overloaded from listening to audios? Or would the Optimizer tune down what’s in the folder when listening to audios?

Is there precedence for the active audio in regards to the passive folder?
If spamming audios, would this possibly tune down the folder to almost not emitting at all?

The field description somewhat says the Optimizer adjust to outer circumstances…

Sorry for being persistent and not fully getting it :wink:

You can get overloaded from audios. It’s active, not passive. The Optimizer only works for stuff that is in the folder. When you play audio this is your free will manifestation and active energy work.
I got overloaded with fields despite having the Optimizer because I had folders without it.

To prevent your overloading, your HS can decide to tune the folder, but it can also give you a lesson and allow you to overload yourself.

3 Likes

do i still have to carry around all my physical copies of my dms with this??

Hi, is there no need to meditate with the dms anymore with this? i always thought meditating with them brought better results but with this how can i meditate with dem

If you want to have distance-free then I would recommend to use DM: Mandala Manager V2 then you don’t need to carry anything with you.
The Optimizer is a key for your Higher Self to command your mandalas. You can still meditate with fields of your choice. This is an active energy work and yes, it can bring results faster.

1 Like

does this work with other creators??

Yes

2 Likes

Suppose I have manager emitter and optimiser. And if I intentionally turn off a mandala and forget to turn it back on, will the optimizer turn it on back automatically?

1 Like

If this is what your Higher Self wants, then yes.

2 Likes