DM: The Field Emitter (Digital Mandala Manager)

my first feedback after buying this and the Field optimizer.

it is working of course… i am very careful not adding to many audios and keep the stacks coherent, also did a USb stick only with madalas… they worked really harmoniously.

i have discovered something:

better leave the programing of those two mandalas and not include other higher self stuff (audios, mandalas, subliminals) because it really clashes.

one questions is…

yesterday i made two usb sticks worked with them before i went to sleep.

today in the morning coudnot feel anything from both of them. as they were switched off.

left them home and will consider making them anew perhaps.

dear @Maitreya thank you for those brilliant creations…

a question to you with grattitude for your time:

the USB Stick can be carried all over the body?
did you set a limit of the possible energy audios/mandalas that can be in one folder?
when a morphic field from another creator is emitted is the range of the emition precicely the same as the initial morphic field?
is the morphic field absoltely the same when emitted or somehow transformed through the both mandalas?
i was very pleased with your goodies from patreon…thanks for them. made an yearly membership.

the reason i bought the both USB Mandalas is that i felt some very popular Audio players seem to change and weaken the energy of the morphic fields i am using and you @Maitreya came as my last hope to really recieve the energies i paid for.

i have my ailments and there is no other remedy for them as this energetic stuff.

thanks again! take care! you rule!

7 Likes