DM: Speed Learning / Reading

https://www.maitreyastore.com/p/dm-speed-learning-reading/

First we included a copy of the consciousness of Howard Berg who is the World’s fastest reader (so the reading speed in you will increase).

Another nice thing, we included in the field “wish downloading” to the knowledge of your teachers, mentors, courses, etc. When you meet your teacher, say the activation “download physics knowledge from NAME (of teacher) ACTIVATE”.

We changed beliefs that are blocking you from studying and installed positive ones, i love to read, I enjoy reading, I learn easily, I learn from one time, etc… (installed on all languages, not only english)

-become more productive
-willpower
-better time management
-get thing done faster
-learn things quickly and love it

20 Likes

Yes! In right time.

Tommorow i start my medical studies

I have three books and 30 pdf prezentations to read

:books::books::books:

8 Likes

@Maitreya if we see the picture of the person’s knowledge we want to copy,it would work right?

1 Like

Yes, it works from distance.

6 Likes

And what if it’s a online course with no person?

2 Likes

Works

7 Likes

@Maitreya if online course with no person works,we just have to speak to the mandala the name of the person who is giving the knowledge?

2 Likes

Yes, tell the name of the person and can tell the course name. Some people can have many.

9 Likes

Do we always say “download PHYSICS knowledge…”

or can we say “download medical knowledge from”

Can we be specific like “download medicine of work and sports knowledge from doctor etc”?

@Maitreya

1 Like

When looking at courses / training on youtube, it is not always possible to have the name of the youtubeur, there is just the name of the youtube channel,and sometimes the training offered does not have a specific name, but is titled as a question or is titled as an answer to a problem. It is also online learning, but how to do the downloading of knowledge in these cases ?!

I wish there were option to download books as well in this mandala

:books::books::books:

With these mandalas that download knowledge or other stuff from OTHER PEOPLE, always have to be very specific.

If you watch it in the moment you can say to download the knowledge from … this video …

10 Likes

Great thank you

2 Likes

Thank you very much for those explanations.I’ve done knowledge downloads in the past and it worked pretty well, but I never know if I downloaded all the knowledge or not.Do you have an estimate of the duration / time to upload knowledge on a topic, chapter, learning video ?!I would say a few hours or a few days ?!

2 Likes

Audio was working to download whole topic for 2-4 weeks.
Mandala will draw this for week or so.

11 Likes

Can i try it on books, pdf?

Nah, this is made for people, courses - offline and online.
This is for books knowledge downloading:

6 Likes

I already have it! Thanks

2 Likes

I don’t know what is stronger audio or mandala?

1 Like

why is it more expensive than audio?