DM: Language Downloader

https://www.maitreyastore.com/p/dm-language-downloader/

This mandala taps into the collective consciousness of the universe and scans for the specific language knowledge you ask for. Then it downloads it into your subconscious. It will download all the knowledge that is related to that language so that you can learn any language effortlessly. It will feel like you know somehow as if you knew it for a long time.

30 Likes

Poliglot is here!

What do we say to make download?

@Maitreya

2 Likes

Yes!!! Buying now. Will this also be an audio?

1 Like

Say it on your own language…
Download " Latin / other " language…
thats’t it.

14 Likes

I think this will be only mandala.

7 Likes

works for me. thank you!

5 Likes

I need this NOW

3 Likes

Dead languages here I come!!

5 Likes

Nice.

1 Like

This Voynich Manuscript is still in unknown language.

3 Likes

OMG OMG OMG :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Activate. Voynich Language. Stop.

And please tell us what happens.

4 Likes

I don’t buy it yet hehe

1 Like

keep in mind guys, this won’t make you effortlessly just “know” a language overnight - it’s installing the language into your subconscious. that means you’ll still need to study the language and learn how to understand it, consciously. but this will help with that, make learning faster, and give you a better sense of understanding it. I see it similar to a conceptual thinking field, where you will start to understand things on a deeper (subconscious) level - you need to understand something on both a conscious and subconscious level to be able to use it. so I think combining this with the speed learning field, and actually studying the language (and having lots of input, whether it’s podcasts or movies or TV shows or music) will help you learn much faster

7 Likes

This is similar to the patreon audio for multiple languages though?

2 Likes

Hmm, I don’t think so. The description of the one on Patreon mentions the languages that are included in the audio. This one seems to cover any language that we can think of

2 Likes

Any review guys?
Hope this helps my major language which I never cared about studying hard since I have many hacks. Hope I won’t be dissapointed lol

1 Like

How long can you calculate per language until it is downloaded. And I am assuming that it is best to do one language after the other and not several at once?

4 Likes

Do we need to look at this mandala each day and say the download command, or does it keep working forever after saying the command once?

2 Likes

this is boosted and mandala so 2-4 days takes to download the whole,
after that you can start with another

it works until it’s done

12 Likes