DM: SBR Part 3: No More

https://www.maitreyastore.com/p/dm-sbr-part-3-no-more/

Removes all types of subconscious blockage and prevents them from coming back at the same time. For example many had the experience where they used any subconscious blockage removal audio and got decent results but after they stopped using them the same type of thought pattern came back over and over. This can happen for various reasons. But the main reason is the cycle of our own thought pattern. One can never change unless they are able to grasp the concept and free themselves from the cycle of those patterns. This audio helps to identify those patterns and break yourself free from those. It also reprograms your conscious and subconscious mind in such a way that you will be free from it overtime automatically. For example many blocks can be created due to past experiences and overthinking or other reasons. This audio will help you to get rid of those memories and obsessive thoughts that can create a negative image or mindset into your subconscious mind. And we have the same experience over and over because we “subconsciously” desire to experience the same thing again and again. Because our subconscious mind believes that it’s our comfort zone and tries to keep us in that zone. However, to end the cycle one must put conscious effort in themselves. So this audio brings those thoughts into your conscious mind so that you can understand the root of the problem and completely destroys them.

The automatic process here is similar to this one in Reality Shifter.

21 Likes

Could you please clarify the difference between Subconsciousness Beliefs Clearing, Inner Resistance Dissolver and this one and whether this one actually replaces the other 2 or works as a complement?
I’m all for clearing fields but I’m a bit lost at this point…

3 Likes

Inner resistance is best for conflicting thoughts and when you have hard time making decisions. And for subconscious block removal these works lot faster and better for their spesific purpose while the old limit removal is for general use and not strong as these. It depends on what you’re looking for. But automatic block removal is lot better than old mandala while ancestral, and collective ones are best for their spesific purpose. Also old subconscious block removal mandala is not strong as the new ones either

If you buy these then I suggest you to use each for 1-2 hours a day cuz these covers every imaginable aspects of subconscious blocks which isn’t done by any subconscious block removal product that exists till this day or otherwise choose the one you’d need. There are different veeisons cuz we all don’t have the same problem

2 Likes

So does this also clear the blocks from SBR 1 (parental, dna, past lives) and SBR 2 (collective)?

2 Likes

It does exactly as mentioned in description

1 Like

That doesn’t really answer my question - because if this one actually clears “ALL” types of blockages including the blockages cleared by SBR Part 1 and SBR Part 2 then:

1. What is the purpose of those (SBR 1 and 2)?
  2. Why not just buy this one instead of both of those, and save $222?

Just want to know which one would be the best one to invest in since I have a limited budget at the moment - and I already have subconscious blockage removal, limit breaker & ego detachment.

5 Likes

Every time it says we can download it here when we click the picture, we can have it for free and it still works, right? The idea that we can seemingly download the mandala here for free, but we can still pay for it is confusing me.

No the picture you see is NOT the mandala, so downloading the cover art won’t do any good. You get to download the real mandala only after paying. This is just a cover art pic.

3 Likes

No it doesn’t do stuff of version 1and 2 ofc it’s manily for removing all type of blocks that’s created by your own consciousness otherwise there’s no point of making version 1 and 2 on the other hand version 1 and 2 doesn’t clear blocks created by yourself instead it targets blocks that’s created by external forces. This one is limited to your present life only. This is also focoused on mind programming

3 Likes

Ok that makes more sense. No need to be passive aggressive. Interesting that you associate yourself with Hitler, though. I wonder what’s behind that.

1 Like

Strange I had no intention to be passive aggressive or anything I wonder why do you feel that. It’s just my own way to summarize difference and get to the point streight forward. And the pic is just for trolling

3 Likes

weird pic to use to troll tbh

4 Likes

Seems like it works though ^^

1 Like

As an average Joe. Those new mandala really confused me. I hope maitreya team make an article to clarify the different between 5 SBC mandalas…now i don’t understand what the first SBC mandala that i have bought a month ago work for literally…

I guess there are people like me …new to subconscious and spiritual and want to explore but feel stuck and miserable…

3 Likes

The first one is for general use. For example sapien uploaded plasma bioactive beach in yt which is for general use. Then he made spesific audios targeted in spesific areas in plasma protocol for faster and stronger effect. Simple as that. And I already mentioned above what part 1,2 and 3 does. And NZT 48 is not any subconscious block removal it does what it should do just like the limitless movie since it’s very well explained in description. Just forget about the first one completely it has no connection with these

4 Likes

@Maitreya Would this replace the permanent results integration audio?

2 Likes

No. It was referring to subconscious block related audios only

2 Likes

What’s the difference between this and subconscious beliefs clearing and is it much stronger?

1 Like
2 Likes

Bought this and have been wearing it since Tuesday night. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that I just had this experience:

8 Likes