DM: SBR Part 3: No More

Two days ago I was sleeping with some SBRs and had several dreams, I remember one scene. There were a lot of people with SBR mandalas, all happy, saying to me things like:

• hey, how is your life after you used affirmation? (yes, they called mandalas “affirmations”)
  • congratulations man!
  • big congratulations!

I woke up exhausted. I open forum and see your review and congrats :).

I remember reading like 8 congratulations, but now I see only 2. I must have been really exhausted. Let me be third: congratz man :].

5 Likes

I’m getting great results from this mandala - exactly as titled and described. It has really quieted my mind. I’ve experienced other fields doing some of that, but only temporarily. This feels like it will be permanent. When I first wore it, I experienced a massive attack of obsessive thoughts - like a swarm of bees attacking me, but they could not sting/hold a charge over me as I also felt protection, and it then destroyed those thoughts. This went on for a few days, with less ‘swarming’ each day. Now I’m just getting occasional obsessive thoughts, and they are quickly zapped. I’m mostly not getting the same obsessive thoughts either, and if I do they are just fleeting, which makes me believe the clearing is permanent.
I’m also sleeping much better now - no more waking up at 3 a.m. with anxiety attacks.
Also using the Release Guilt mandala with it, which helps.
A quiet, peaceful mind is a wonderful thing - thanks for this great mandala Maitreya!

17 Likes

Bought it, i hope this will help, with my obsessive thoughts.
I like that its automatic, is there activation, or is it activated 24/7 directly?

1 Like

It’s automatic. This should help a lot; let us know how it goes.

2 Likes

Maitreya recommended this mandala to me and I want to buy it

1.- Is it better to print and carry in the jeans bag?

2.- SBR 3 Mandala + Field Emitter in usb stick?

3.- SBR 3 MANDALA + Field Emitter + Field Optimizer?

What do you recommend?

What else can you count on with SBR 3 Mandala?

:grinning::grinning::+1::+1:Thanks.

2 Likes

Any option should work. I used it before the field emitter and optimizer came out. Use it with the optimizer if you are also using other fields.
With SBR 3 you can count on a much quieter, peaceful mind…removing negative thoughts/emotions will open the door to receive helpful thoughts/guidance from your HS and will also enable other fields to work better.

4 Likes

Can we get an audio version?

This field will be only as mandala

1 Like

Did you buy this?

1 Like

Yes I did…

1 Like

:unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused:

1 Like

if you can’t afford it, there are so many free fields.

2 Likes

I want a Tesla, I want a million dollars, we all WANT many things. We cannot get everything we want and for free.

Either suck it up, work hard, save and then buy - or just use the free fields. Begging for fields, exchanging fields illegally and shortchanging creators like Maitreya is just bad behavior.

Sapien and Maitreya fields have built in protection. They work only for the person who legitimately purchased them and their bloodlines (in Maitreya’s case). If you share the fields, they don’t work.

6 Likes

Probably gonna buy this field soon. I have pretty severe OCD and I have a sense that this will probably help with it + do a lot more that will suit my personal needs very well. Just wanted to ask if anyone knows if this will only remove the negative subconscious beliefs?

I obviously don’t want my positive ones (for example, believing i have decent luck or believing i’m safe) to be removed. I’m more concerned about my intrusive thoughts causing the field to direct itself in that way i guess if that makes sense.

Thanks.