Share Your Results!

I don’t know what to attribute this to - it’s probably a mix of the subconscious connector and the reality shifter, or the ‘No More’ mandala that is supposed to reveal the root causes of blockages and work on them. But BUCKLE UP for a story. Anyway, I dreamt of a lot of things last night, but the most striking thing I remember throughout were the words ‘throat chakra’. It just stuck with me when I woke up. And I know I have issues with speaking up, grew up not being able to express anger and discontent around parents etc etc and that’s probably why I have thyroid problems too. ANYWAY. So, throat chakra. I immediately started listening to some clearing videos on youtube, and also tried this: THROAT CHAKRA ACTIVATION & HEALING IN 5 MINUTES : FAST DETOX, IMPROVE VOICE ! - YouTube

I didn’t have any profound reactions like many in the comments, but it felt pretty good. And let me tell you, the universe wasted NO time testing me, lol. I went down to take out the garbage, and as I was entering the elevator to head back upstairs to my unit, these two big white guys over a foot taller than me pile in. I’ve been raised in a way as not to cause trouble/conflict, but these folks instantly chafed my ass, so to speak, since COVID and condo rules demand that it’s one person per elevator unless you’re family, and there are three other elevators right there for their use. Normally I’d have stood there and seethed in silence, but today, first words out of my mouth were, loudly, ‘uh, what the hell??’ One of the dudes answered, ‘what?’ So I explained, “Only one person is allowed per elevator.”

‘…Why?’

Me, staring, since this guy obviously missed the memo and the whole social-distancing thing going on for what feels like the last century: ‘Because the condo rules say so.’

This is a pretty widely enforced rule that 95% of folks in this building have no trouble observing. There’s a lot of older residents here. But yeah, I’m not feeling like putting up with this or having a conversation, so I smacked the open-door button and said, ‘fine, take [the elevator]’

But the guys just said, ‘no’ and left. And as the elevator door was closing behind them, I hear them say, ‘what the fuck??’ lol. I couldn’t stop laughing for about half a minute. There was such a release in me.

I know this’ll sound like nothing to some of you. But when you’ve been struggling so long to speak up due to many factors, least of all your overthinking brain warning you that people might be nasty and attack you if you’re ‘mean’ to them, it felt so damn good to just speak my mind. I feel much less post-rant anxiety than I expected.

17 Likes