Attraction Magnetic Sexual Bundle (FOR HIM)

I couldn’t really believe when I got the email that the product was updated. Guys it’s now a mandala. Perfect in time for summer and girls in bikinis :grin:

The description also mentions that they have been some updates done, was there something added/removed?

Thank you, Maitreya.

8 Likes

Exciting!!! ty so much

3 Likes

Hey everyone! It’s been a while since my last post. Still loving the products Maitreya creates for us, just not as active online as I used to be.

@gwared : I was suprised in a good way also! It looks like the audio files are missing for every update though. :confused: I love the Mandala update, @Maitreya is a kind Soul! :slight_smile: Hopefully the audio comes back too? :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Yes I’m curious as to why its missing the audio files as well. I’ve noticed its just a picture now and I’m not really sure how to use this. I use to use the audio file alot but I got tired of hearing the music over and over so I haven’t used it in a while. Can you tell me how to properly use this jpeg file? Also are they going to do away with the gumroad audio files from now on?

Here is the answer: All Audios from the store are now Digital Mandalas :slight_smile:

2 Likes

LS1xxx, digital mandalas are images that are energetically programmed like the audios. The difference is that digital mandalas work 24/7 while most of the audios have an effect that lasts around 24 hours. After that, you should listen to them repeatedly until you successfully integrate the energies permanently.

There are many more benefits to using digital mandalas instead of audio. For example, the absence of music ensures you don’t become bored, so you can use it for longer periods without needing a break, which could slow your progress. They are easy to use and tend to work faster and more effectively.

You need to print the digital mandalas in a small size and carry them with you. Their range is 30 centimeters, so if they are farther away than that, they won’t work. This also allows you to take a break from them if you need to by simply putting them away. Plus, you don’t need to worry about who’s around you, as was the case with the audios.

For more information, you can download this file:
https://www.maitreyastore.com/faq/

7 Likes

What are the changes in this version of mandala? What’s new? What features were added or removed?

I would like to know all the updates of this new mandala.

Great job and all the support.

Thank you so much.

There is no change in the fields themselves and their content. The only change is that they have been transferred to digital mandalas.

Maitreya i would love to have let go of fear audio as a mandala x3 boosted

3 Likes

This transfer only applies to the audios from the store, right?
Does that mean that we will never have more audios? :0

I believe they are different

Yes, the stores now will contain DM’s only.
We will continue to put on YT and Patreon audios.

2 Likes

Maybe you can take the attraction magnetic mandala to the tattoo shop and get this tattooed. No worries on the beach and in the water etc. :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Maitreya thank you so much for doing this!!! This is big game changer for sure! Is it possible to get a Mandala for Androstenol as well?