Attraction Magnetic Sexual Bundle (FOR HER)

This is the absolute bundle to make you attract your ideal persons sexually and emotionally and build the ideal chemistry.
Includes :

-THE BEAUTIFUL CLOAK field all effects analytically and strongly + Your body scent will be so much magically and sexually attractive that will make you extremely attractive to men and make them want to be around you more.

-THE GAME CHANGERs :

1. This field will allow you to become irresistible to every male that you like.Men that you desire will be staring directly at you and make you the center of attention and you will notice complete admiration and affection from men without any effort.

2. The sexual attraction from distance with telepathic seduction is easy now. This field will make any male that is into your mind to be extremely crazy and attractive to you and miss you immediately. Will create desire from distance for any specific male , a remote seduction , radiate self-confidence and projection of the magnetic aura with the magic power of telepathy for an incredibly attractive energy on supernatural level. Also as an added effect will improve your visualization to make your desire easier. Maybe as side effect you will notice different behavior and something like you become obsessive to your ideal persons via social texting.

More analytically :

• Supreme sexual attraction for all beautiful men
  • That all the beautiful men wish to interact with you
  • Eliminate fear and anxiety when having sex with beautiful men
  • Excite all the beautiful men with presence
  • That men love to be with you, love my interior and my exterior.
  • Release fear / anxiety to talk to the beautiful men
  • Release fear / anxiety by talking to other people (unisex),
  • Release fear / anxiety from other situations
  • Release the fear / anxiety of failures and mistakes.
  • Increased motivation to talk to attractive / beautiful men when you see them
  • Feminine energy increased
  • Supreme Female Beauty
  • That men see me as a beautiful WOMAN.
  • Sexually desired female voice
  • Everybody loves you + Magnetism
  • More beliefs about self-confidence, feeling good.
9 Likes

Alright I’m giving this a go… I’m looping this until a certain someone from the male species finally stops playing games and just gives in to my charm. :rofl: Cue evil laugh. MWAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bahaha

2 Likes

None more than usual… and not a peep from my SP.

I must have looped this and played it around 100 times over the space of 2 weeks (itunes tells you how many times it plays).