What to do during a pandemic?

So, guys… What are you doing during the worldwide lockdown? Maybe we can find great ideas from others and make the days more colorful :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Being very sincere little changed this pandemic for me, I was always the type of guy who only stays at home, so besides having to wear a mask and listening to the same saturated conversations about the virus every day nothing has changed.

2 Likes

I am on a path of self-knowledge that leads me to who I really am and what I am capable of. That is, I am the Consciousness, from the consciousness is where I am knowing myself.

That has been my mode of operation throughout the quarantine.

To really go within is a difficult task at first, but it will give you the keys to eternity to manifest your desired life.

2 Likes

I’m hunting for more power lol and getting stronger everyday
Low-key I’m glad I’m in lockdown since it’s worth 1000X more than being normal cuz of the things I learned and obtained
What’s more important is that I know exactly how to use things I have in my disposal to its maximum effect with interest. By accident or whatsoever. Wouldn’t be possible if there was no lockdown. In short working on self…and most importantly meeting people that I had no idea could even exist. I’m greatful towards them also…everyone is bored tho but I’m enjoying every second of it. In fact I never got this many things overall in my lifetime lol but what sucks that it took me an entire world wide pendamic to reach at this point…so my suggestion is not to waste any time lol enjoy as long as it lasts

7 Likes

Me too. I have learned lots , let go of lots of bullshit, learning to love myself and changing myself for better. I am an introvert by nature, so I am also enjoying every single moment of sitting with my family or sitting in my own company. I have been so grateful for the lockdown. Especially for cancellation of 2021 A-level papers :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:.

3 Likes

I’m sort of a loner so my life hasn’t changed a lot, in fact improved because now I work from home.
Of course I wish this pandemic had never happened.

2 Likes

Soon a third period of confinement :expressionless:.
I don’t have too much to complain about. The village where I live runs along a river. A few meters away there is greenery and a path crosses a forest which leads to a small hill.

I decided not to work for a while to focus on my energy healing projects. Study and listen to energetic audio a lot.

Here it is for me :blush:

2 Likes