What are you eating

But when it comes to those competitice eaters, it‘s mostly about training the stomach to widen out.

I have better time in India, where I can eat more ancient grain type of foods-foxtail millet, finger millet, pearl millet, barnyard millet.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem.
For me, Eternal Cleaner after meals helps a lot.:slightly_smiling_face:

That’s a great idea. Thank you. :folded_hands:

1 Like

I activated the cook Archetype to prepare my Food and now I activate the King Archetype to eat :joy:

My cook needs some work on getring the Steak to Medium though

3 Likes

My dessert this summer: frozen grapes :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

They’re surprisingly good with Tajín. Or cayenne​:grapes::hot_pepper::face_savoring_food:

5 Likes

I used to be vegan, but I developed a kind of depression because of the diet. Three years ago I had to start including dairy products in my diet again. From what I researched, milk has a very special spiritual property; it’s the only food that comes from an animal but is meant to serve another living being (the offspring) and also serves as an anchor in the earthly world, reminding us that we are citizens of Mother Earth. I have to admit that consuming milk did have an important effect on me and cured that strange depression I was suffering from, along with the constant feeling of being out of my body. I only consume organic dairy products, and I like kefir. Recently, I also started eating eggs, but I doubt I’ll ever eat meat again.

2 Likes

Frozen frozen? Aren’t they hard​:joy:

At first, I thought this recipe would be terrible and completely inedible, but it turned out not to be like that at all. You have to try it.

It’s even better than ice cream. :smiley:

1 Like

Alright I will :smiley:

cucumbers lots! I feel refreshed eating them I eat Pescatarian.

I have been working on my gut and one food I am finding to be beautifully light, nourishing and healing for me is pumpkin porridge. It’s based on a Korean dish called Hobakjuk and it’s so good. Minimal ingredients and perfect as we head towards fall.

3 Likes

Any one tried palm fruit!

1 Like

I’m eating blueberries for mental health I used to stay up late at night and it gave me brain damage in high school / middle school. There’s a field I use to make the food more potent. Matchta is great in the mornings for cognitive decline too.