What Are You Currently Working On And Why?

We all use fields and other energy work to improve some aspect of our lives. What are you working on right now?

3 Likes

Wealth creation, specifically creating wealth in a way that is aligned to my values and skillset, to serve my needs and wants of those around me.
I have worked on my health, spiritual connection and relationships for past few years now; I am working on them still, but my top priority now is wealth followed by communication and creativity. So sacral-throat mostly.

3 Likes

My intended goals are similar to NatiNait 's work. I AM now working on wealth, abundance, prosperity goals into REALITY, made real here in the 3D & 5D,alike,as it were:-) I have two choices on ETSY that I’ve gotten down to, as such Pendants and Ornaments, that is Fohat FoFire Pendant & Synchronicities Pendant, along with Unconditional Love & Raising Positive Vibes in the home Ornaments or…
Parental Love, FoHat Fofire & Healing container pendants, along with Unconditional Love and Raise Positive Vibes in the home Ornament’s
Right now, Fohat and Synchronicities Pendants are running ahead by a little, because I figure that I can manifest better with these two, along with the other Pendants I already have and then manifest money and prosperity and THEN by using that combination , purchase the healing container and parents love and others down the road.
What say YOU, about this? I’d love to get all of them and more, but right now that’s not what I can do. I also use Reality Shifter & Atom Tap to help in shifting my reality timeline(s) for the better, I shift 5 X’s a day, thanks !!

2 Likes

Mostly two things: Financial Freedom and attracting a nice gal, that fits to me and me being a fit for her.And financial freedom to be independent on many levels, for example being location independent and having what is sometimes called fuck-you-money, so that you don’t have to accept terms or situations that you dislike/hate just because you need to the money. This is the end-goal, now the higher self better help me figuring out how to get there :grinning:

3 Likes

I Love your response. I can so relate about the financial part,so well!! Right on , and more power to ya on ALL of Your Goals, Gwared !!

I am working on The Art of Receiving.
I have been giving and giving myself to everyone in all shapes and forms, but the idea of getting something without working very hard for it paralyses me. Even the thought that I could simply get something just like that, with no effort, feels weird, so currently, I am tracking down all beliefs that prevent me from receiving. How can I manifest anything effortlessly if I only belive in hard work and earning this first? So yeah, back to baby-me :rofl:

5 Likes

I have been working on getting healthier overall. The Book of Health, Medicine Man etc. I am also trying to enhance my athleticism through fields but taking it easy as muscle fields make me tired.
I am really enjoying improving my energy system and clearing it (i really don’t enjoy the clearing, just what comes after). Balancing the Dan Tiens, expanding and strengthening my aura, balancing the elements. I can feel the changes especially when I do energy work on my own. Slowly, I am trying to remove negative beliefs through SC as well.
I am taking it gradually and consistently and hope to get to the next stage soon.
The next batch will be Ego Dissolution, Fifth Dimension and Master Jedi. Trying to be a better person before I expand my energy body more. But I want to keep what I am using right now probably until the end of the year. It feels great and I am getting amazing results.

3 Likes

Do you have a plan?

2 Likes

For the female part of the problem, I am using the date field. With the money/wealth issue, i am hoping for the input of my higher self and the Wealth and Success - Higher Self Series mandala.I am finishing my studies next semester, so it will be a very interesting time for me. Interestingly I fell ill shortly after I bought the wealth higher self mandala, I am not saying that it is connected, just happened shortly after.

1 Like

I used this field to discuss what is the best partner for me because during the last Mercury Retrograde, all of my exes came back :roll_eyes: It was like I needed closure for some reason. DM: Life Mission Navigation / Higher Self Series Your partner will impact your spiritual journey in a tremendous way. My Higher Self guided me through all my past relationships and helped me say goodbye to all of them, including a man with whom I wanted to start a family. I was so sure that my HS wanted the same man, but it turned out I was struggling to see and let him go, believing that because it’s hard, I would learn a lot.
Again, this field improves communication and understanding like nothing else I ever worked with. My HS finally explained to me (like to 5 years old, lol) who, what, and why. I was so so wrong.

3 Likes

Hey @Polaris did you use any other fields in order to be able to actually understand the messages from your higher self? or is it all through this mandala?

I meditated much today and I have the realization that I want to have money,but not being famous at least not to the normal public, more like in the movies, that are know the higher ups, so that you can reach out, if you have any issues, or need something done.So I think something along the lines of being an investor/trader. startuo founder is something for me, especially if the company behind it is doing something beneficial.

2 Likes

I’m focusing on building wealth, as the last three years have been challenging for me in this regard. Additionally, I have been dedicating a significant amount of time to exploring the astral plane and removing the veil. Recently, I was able to project myself to the year 2501, approximately 400+ years into the future and spent a considerable amount of time there.

3 Likes

I just ordered Fohat FoFire Pendant, along with Parental Love Pendant and Remove Negative Energy Pendant as well. I also purchased A “Raise your Vibration” & “Unconditional Love” Ornaments, too! I got the Unconditional Love Ornament for MY Mother and the other for Me, I’m gonna put it in my pant pocket ( The Raise The Vibes in the House, that is!) . Next week I may be getting “Master Mind” or " Conceptual Box" manifestation tool… that will keep me busy for quite a while. I WILL be working on the inner self, the inner plane as well as manifestation in the outer external world. Its Like breathing…the inner & the outer. Peace & Light, Yawl.
The journey continues !!

Only the latest HS series. It is more than enough for me. When I need to express something to my HS I focus on the mandala and send intention for example “Could you please reduce the time of current healing crisis?” Then I got the instant answer: “Sleep more, and it will pass.” So now I know what to do.

2 Likes

“I’m focusing on building wealth”

Replace the word “building” with “attract, receive, accept,” because building is quite a difficult method. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good One Maitreya ,I agree & accept !! :slight_smile: Thank You for that reminder.

Makes perfect sense, thanks.

Love Your Body Grounding Pendant. Highly interested in this pendant,even though I already have Earthing & Grounding. IN the description on ETSY it states a lot about grounding but nothing that I saw about Loving Your Body, just the grounding part. I Love the practical Manifestation part of the description and dealing with necessary practical things!!