Veils Between Worlds / Energetically Programmed Audio

I’ve read all of Phoenix’ work.

He’s not the authority on this though, however. And people also vastly misinterpret his work.

Yep. 'tis me.

If you want the total truth then don’t read anything but astral travel to the akashic records of earth.

This is what I’ve been doing.

1 Like

Yeah I took up that name in honor of him after that whole ordeal back in November lol.

Uhh, honestly fitting deities together to be one is a little fucked up tbh.

Azazi/el in his true form would be an aspect of Odin. Not of Thor, though. It’s all a messed up thing entangled in a big net of time that would be fun to talk about… but a shitshow to type about.

Lucifer and Azazel, that’s right, yep.

As far for Allah being the moon goddess, no. The real Allah is definitely pointing towards God. Think somewhere sometime down the line that got a little lopsided and language was used wrongly too.

And this…

I wonder if its the same ol’ amphibians just using different masks.

That title goes to God, doesn’t it? The grand roleplayer. :nerd_face: :sweat_smile:

• grimnir; ‘the masked one, the hooded one’ name used to be attritbuted to Odin

Nyarlathotep is also the ‘God of a thousand forms’… the avatar of Azathoth.

Play vibration of transcendence, you’ll see “the all” doesnt play, at all.

Of course not. But human minds and other entities interpret the all to play.

Is that why women get threated like shit and the men act feminine after praying to “god”…?

Nah. Misinterpration of the Qu’ran, like happens so much. My girl’s a Muslim, actually, you’d love to talk to her lol. Inside info is the best.

1 Like

Anyways I’ma double post for my post count and yeet to sleep.

I’ll catch y’all on the flip side :v:

2 Likes

Islam vs europe/usa is literally Enlil vs Enki.

Same ol battle, nothing changes.

Perhaps your girls consciousness is at a different stage and youre confusing it with religion making her good?

1 out of millions of priests can actually be a decent person, yeah.

But thats the soul then.

3 Likes

Boosted version: https://gum.co/TqlZV

2 Likes

Anyone who didnt bitch out of this?

Updates?

1 Like

I completed my job week (sooooo happy) on thursday and decided to meditate on this today. So I used before Coherence of Three Danties and 114 Chakras to be more prepared. In the morning I used Aura Cleanse and Salt cleanse.
I didn’t remember that I’ve always with me Quantum booster and a storage with other 2 boosters.
However…
Before starting with the field, I putted on a long track of theta in a very low volume.
I’m not actually an addicted of long meditations, but I don’t like the music of the audio and I had a bad feeling I think in the middle of the running. But I’m not an asshole and when I decide to do something, I must do till the end.
Great pressure in my nose (when I thought it was on the third eye) and I have actually an headache (I’m using the DM right now) and all of my face hurts and I feel drained ( 2 hours before the meditation I workout and I felt so pumped and energized), even after collapsing from sleep like a cooked pear.

I ask suggestions to how I have to continue, because I think in my ignorance to having now an heavy third eye detox. I premise that I’m using from two months all the subconscious fields of every creator known, the Decalcifing the pineal gland and Divine Truth fields.
Thanks in advance.

P.s.: every field I mentioned isn’t new to me and I every time feel good.
P.p.s.: as you may have guessed, more than scared I’m angry for having burned half an afternoon so.

1 Like

Long overdue review:

I looped this YouTube version for about an hour during meditation. Upon opening my eyes, I saw an astral moth or butterfly flying towards me! I was sitting on a couch in broad daylight, and the door was closed. The butterfly flew by and then disappeared into nowhere while flying towards me. I’m assuming I was seeing the astral, which I usually can only see at night. This time, it was right after meditating to this. It was a pretty magical experience! Be careful with this if you’re not ready.

3 Likes

Thank you for the review. Going to add this to my Sunday list.

2 Likes