Veils Between Worlds / Energetically Programmed Audio

I have listened this field yesterday night, and I felt strange sensations …

2 Likes

Let’s hope for the mandala. :blush:

2 Likes

Is it safe to assume this has protection from seeing low vibration entities? Some times when my brow chakra is really active, I see disturbing faces when trying to go to sleep.

OMG, Sometimes it happens to me too, but I always thought it was the result of all those years I spent watching horror movies, something like garbage stuck in my subconscious mind.

1 Like

Welcome to real spirituality @Komorebi @Cosmic_Dream369

Still interested to become psychic? Before enlightment you gonna have to face your shadow directly and probably will there a while when you close your eyes.

Visualize this:

(in the middle a golden light, black and white)

5 Likes

is it good idea to put this in field storage?what will the effect be…:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

@anon21115996

Hmm… I see that you guys are prepared to see some weird ghosts even in the afternoon. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

omg…i just put it in the storage…:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Well, from now on protect yourself at all cost. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

positive beliefs should not be affected.the beliefs that will be reduced are the beliefs that limit you and prevent you from seeing through the veil between worlds.

1 Like

Why do you have a picture of Hitler up if I may ask?

collective and ancestral will be weakened so you can choose better and easier what to affect you now, from this life

3 Likes

See yourself lol this has to be done slowly or you’ll start seeing things overnight and which will be a problem if you’re not used to these stuff

1 Like

I think he likes the mustache.

1 Like

umm. any sample pictures of what those look like ?

Wtf… man…

1 Like

It’s just a little dumb to raise your middle finger against the creator, isn’t it.

Aha.

I’ll just add then that the ‘sky’ here doesn’t refer to a sky or ‘heaven’, but rather the 'other, or ‘dream world’ we visit when we go to sleep, and also are always in, to which this making world is but a small part of.

No, it is not. I’d figure you’d understand, as we’re on the thread for an audio to dissolve the veils between the worlds.

Ah well, whatever. :beers:

Read This and come back.