Vegan Protein

Each listening contains 20 grams of protein, which is sourced from pea protein, flax seeds, quinoa, pumpkin seeds, and chia seeds. All their benefits are included through their frequency.

16 Likes

This will be uploaded to youtube too in a few days.
@Genius

10 Likes

Was thinking about this the other day and will try it out next time i do workout :smiley:

2 Likes

Benefits of Vegan Protein

3 Likes

I wonder if it wouldn’t be possible with these audios and I know Sigh has a number of audios that go in that direction. Whether you could feed yourself completely with these audios. Without all the rubbish that the food industry produces and wants to sell us as food. If possible, this would avoid a number of physical ailments that a large number of people suffer from.
So that you would only eat something now and then that you feel like eating when you feel like it. And not because you need something to keep your body alive.
Some yogis have already shown that one can feed on light or prana. And also an Australian named Jasmuheen, although she was caught eating every now and then. I guess the higher or more subtle the body gets, the less food plays a role. But are we that far?

6 Likes

What would be the difference in patreon and gumroad version with this type of food audio?

We? Or you?

You don’t need physical food to survive it has been proven. So the question is are you there yet?

Hm, then the question is how to get there if you haven’t got that far. :thinking: Maybe a Mandala for this?

Programmed_Intention has one for pranic living. But is not really strong.

1 Like

Sun gaze

Eat the sunlight. Use sapiens super human mutant and photosynthesis. Stack up on sighs food fields and water field. Boom no food needed

1 Like

Ha, I did sungazing 5 or 6 years ago for half a year and it wasn’t easy to find suitable places in a big city, especially if you start working shortly after 6am. During that time I have contributed a lot to the amusement of my work colleagues. However, I think that I have done my eyes no pleasure with it. As bad as I can see now.
I once had photosynthesis by Sapien in my playlist for a while. But I hadn’t planned on the Superhuman Mutant yet.

1 Like

I asked to Shiva about this, i shared Sigh Body nutrition with him asking if this is possible… I requested an Audio like that to SZ and he said its possible and has a protocol for this…

3 Likes

You don’t really need sungazing to live on light, you can just do the 21-day process without eating, and you will use energy from the universe for that, you can use fields to support the process, it can make it easier, but they are not the solution because most of them do not work completely and do not give permanent results.

1 Like

1 Like

Oh that sounds good when Shiva confirms that it is generally possible. You can save the money you spend on food that only poisons you and spend it on other useful things such as mandalas and the like. Especially when you feel worse after a meal than before. :wink:

5 Likes

Ah, do you mean Jasmuheen’s 21 day process for light nutrition? I always toyed with the idea, but this also included that you weren’t allowed to drink water for the first seven days and that was too extreme and risky for me. But that was back in the nineties. It may be that it has become easier in the meantime.

1 Like

You are defining me there.

2 Likes

Yes it is extreme, but possible, I personally met a person who went through this process.

1 Like

Well, I’ll try the audios to see how far you can get with them, even if it only leads to an extended fast. Would it be helpful to get rid of a few health problems.

2 Likes