The Lunar Cycle Workbook, Use the Power of the Moon to Manifest

This workbook by Maitreya Fields combines the power of inner work and self-inquiry with the support of a Digital Mandala, an energetically programmed image, to help you achieve fast and groundbreaking results. Use the workbook daily to reflect upon your desires, dreams, goals and what you feel prevents you from achieving them and your life will be transformed in as little as 90 days. Use the New and Waxing Moon power to grow your dreams and build your plans and a Waning Moon to clear all that obstructs you. The Planner has been programmed to automatically clear all blockages you discover in yourself and write down in the appropriate section and boost the plans, goals and dreams you intend to manifest, while charging you with unconditional love.

The workbook contains two versions of the Lunar Cycle calendar, for your convenience, so you can easily determine the phase of the Moon. For women who wish to track their menstrual cycle, there is a tracker sheet as well. The Digital Mandala, the energetically programmed image, is on the third page so you can either keep it as is if you are going to use the workbook electronically or print it and keep it close to you. An explanation of the effects of the Moon phases and 31 sheets of each of the two parts of the process-manifesting and clearing follow, so you can easily complete a month of life changing and transformative inner work.

8 Likes

just $11.99 :heart_eyes:

This looks interesting, Reality Note would be preferred of course, but it is temping due to the low price.

Is this date open? Meaning that is not hard set to a specific year like 2023 which would make it obsolete now.

And is the mandala included unique to this product?

We updated it, it has lunar calendars for several years now, up to 2028. It is not obsolete. Yes the mandala is just in this calendar.

1 Like

That’s awesome, good to know. Thanks for your reply!

1 Like

I got this. The presentation of the journal is beautiful as well as the DM, which I was able to feel its energy right away.

Is there a way I can use this digitally in order to save paper? I can’t seem to modify the PDF directly.

Could I for example take a screenshot of the page and use an image editing software to write on the specific fields, would the mandala recognize that?

1 Like

Yes, you can. I think if you have tablet, it will allow you automatically to write in the pdf.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply! And for this, I believe working with the moon will help me get in touch with my Divine Feminine side even more!

1 Like