Speed Reading / Speed Learning

Still open ended if you ask me! I’m certain my query is not to complex for an answer. I also do not know why I must PM to get a response! Maybe its just me… Either way I Digress.

1 Like

Is there safety measures to only take healthy aspects of Howard Berg consciousness?

If I’m understanding this field this will be activating our mirror neurons to match the person we downloading from. You don’t want to download everything and get their bad habits, like drug use, etc. You only want their specific knowledge like stated in the description.

1 Like

yeah , About the howard berg conciousness, he could read about 25k words per min… lets say 20k words per min, then if we listen to the audio , how much will our reading speed increase without sacrificing comprehension?? like i would rather choose 1000 word per min with 80-85% comprehenshion rather than 2500 words per min with 50-60%…

2 Likes

@Maitreya

I want to buy this, question, if a person does a youtube video would that be an online “course” for the field?

Like this channel does beautiful tabletop fountains. Can I use the field to download his knowledge of creating tabletop fountains?

Or if a gamer plays a game I like to get better at say beating Bleed 2 on very hard mode and he posts a video of him beating it while giving commentary would I be able to download his knowledge on playing video games?

Thanks for the response.

1 Like

i think this should work with the field, but i didn’t tested it on those types of tutorials

1 Like

are the results to thus one permanent ms maitreya? thank you.

2 Likes

yup

3 Likes

thank you

May i ask, if i use it to read a book, i just play this at the background and will get the the speed of speed reading, or i just play the music at the background without saying who wrote the book and still get the benefit?

Also, if i have 100 cd on one book, as the monk explains the sutra(Buddha words recorded in word format) in detail, can i say the monk name, play the cd at a faster speed, and still get the benefit?

Or i have a website with sutra explanation, can i play the music at the background, say the monk name, and roll down the website without reading it, and still get the benefit of speed reading?

Thank you

3 Likes

Can it also be idols teaching other e.g. temporarily playing the role of a mentor/watching dancers who teach other people (doesn’t that come under the role of mentor?)- for instance 1million dance Studio. Because I am a lover of dance and want to download some good dance skills.

would this also work if I went to website of my university and opened professor’s profile picture,saying the command while starring at it?I feel it would work better than my using online video lessons.

4 Likes

Yes, it can. :wink:

4 Likes

Man wish I had this audio, a college student here haha

Their patreon is cheap,u can get it there,also loads of other goodies

1 Like

@Maitreya
Do we have to use this consistently or we can just listen to whenever we want to download a knowledge.
I guess with consistent use you will have the speeding reading for ever and temporarely just when we download knowledge?

1 Like

Yes that’s right

So mainly I can absorb the knowledge of books when I read them correct

Does anyone has any testimonials on it?

3 Likes

I have used two or tree times, not too long but It helped me.
Try it yourself.

2 Likes

I will…but does it downloads the consciousness of Howard Berg? I mean will you have his consciousness in your brain?