Speed Reading / Speed Learning

no consciousness download, you will only have your consciousness in your brain and not the consciousness of another person in addition.
The only thing that will be added will be knowledge, so only additional information

3 Likes

It did say a copy of his consciousness so I was wonderingā€¦

1 Like

yeah you did right to ask, I often also wonder this kind of thing, and all forum comments are important and help us use energy tools well :+1:

On patreon you can use PayPal for monthly payment.

2 Likes

I have currently stopped using Speed Learning since 2 days ago, but my Mandarin Pronunciation has gotten so goooddd. Usually whenever I tried learning I would be put off because of the difficulty and difference. I also intuitively understand a range of words in chinese without help. Iā€™m going to meet someone who is native Chinese and see how good has my mandarin gotten, then Iā€™ll post it here the feedback I will receive from him.

13 Likes

How many times per day did you listen the speed reading?
And what other fields?
Regards

1 Like

Is it enough if we know just the name of the person or a book ?

The field needs to detect the personā€™s aura, you need to have a photo or video in order to field to work.

5 Likes

Okay so just a book title wont work as well ?

1 Like

No

Okay no problem I found a picture of the author online .

I just looped it at night with other audios in my playlist. But I also used a trick after I discovered the SOMA Breathwork through SapienMed Forum. While the playlist was on loop I would also keep doing 4 breaths in and 4 breaths out exercise, I would feel empty and super relaxed- almost in a detached state. I think this helped the fields work faster.

5 Likes

Testimonial:

My 21 year old son who is at University up at Cal Poly is using the Speed Learning and did the download activation on all of his professors. Last week he told me that during class since his Major does a lot of labs they are still in class. He asked his math professor about something that popped into his mind from nowhere and the professor told him that he could not discuss that with the class since it was not yet gone over in the curriculum. I asked my son where the thought cam from and he said it just popped in his head LOL.

He has been using the tools heavy now for a month or so and he is pumped about this new world of energy.

29 Likes

can we state the formulation of activation at the head?

for the discreet side :smirk: ā€¦ :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Is there anyway to download from a course that the video is slides only and the teachers voice? I bought some charisma school courses there is no picture I can find of the guy either.

1 Like

i dont think it will work with slides, you need a teacher / teacher or mentor ā€¦ in other words, a person and not just written material.for written materials there is audio which allows you to download the knowledge of the recently published books that you may be able to try later.

1 Like

@Maitreya if this was purchased on 5th December, would I be able to download the knowledge if I see my university teacher online? or I need the updated version?

Well he is my teacher as I bought his courses. But the videos arenā€™t a talking head but note slides while he is lecturing. For privacy or whatever he donā€™t have a picture of himself. Shouldnā€™t his voice have a part of him the energy can grab on to? Is this something you can make @Maitreya?

1 Like

I think it works for courses where you donā€™t see the teacher, even any online course.
At least I noticed that with some course I tried.

2 Likes

It is stated that you must see the person. This is an Indicator that you must have their energy signature in order for the field to find them in the field. Not sure if you can get ahold of any personal info in order to find his signature but if you can then you could still use the field as is. He doesnā€™t have a FB or any social media account?

2 Likes