Selling a country house wth some issues

Hi I have a country house here in Italy in a region called Tuscany and I would like to sell it,but there are some cadastral problems that make it unsalvageable for now:I contacted an architect who said he will solve the situation,obviously by doing some work and spending money(but for now i have seen only words and not facts,maybe because i live at 230km far from the place and i can’t be present there)…Can I ask to SUB CONNECTOR or OBSTACLE DESTROYER or together to help me speeding it up and save some money on the work?If yes what would be a good “formula”(phrasing to use.Thanks to everybody

1 Like

Hello there! I have a couple suggestions I thought I may share with you. You can use connector to install some positive affirmations in your subconscious. Make sure you phrase them correctly (use the present tense and don’t use any negative constructs). It helps to feel and visualize the desired outcome as you do it. If you are unfamiliar with the process, I highly recommend listening to Neville Goddard’s lectures online.
I think Comprehensive Resistance Dissolver may help you, and if you want to bring the big guns, perhaps the Reality Shifter. There are plenty of powerful manifestation tools here so you can really have your pick (Reality Note, Conceptual Maniestation Box etc.).
I am not sure if this mandala can be helpful in your particular situation (It’s designed for the place you live in) but it’s free and I don’t see it hurting :slight_smile:

Thanks for your time and advices!

1 Like

100%. Rephrase this for your own style:
Connector please remove all fears and frustration I have regarding selling my house. Install certainty that everything is going smoothly and the architect is working intensely to speed up everything.

For Obstacles ask “If any higher being is willing to help me with selling my house asap, I am grateful accepting your assistance.”

2 Likes

thank you

1 Like