Old story

Hey everyone, I need help. I am reprogramming my subconscious mind by using affirmations with Instant Subconsciousness Reprogrammer. I am doing everything to let go of the old story that is related to that person but somehow it still keeps coming back. I understand that till I don’t find the root of the why it won’t be replaced with a new belief. I’m not energy sensitive or atleast I think I’m not. There’s this constant thought about this person in my head n when my ego engages in an argument it becomes claustrophobic n I feel trapped inside my own head. Idk what should I DELETE and INSTALL to completely let go of the old negative story. I have tried almost every affirmation I could think of.

This is the playlist I used as a last resort with subconscious Reprogrammer. Don’t think it helped much. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you🙏

2 Likes

I go through a similar situation brother, I understand you well, I would add this to the list: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Help (Energetic and Meditative Treatment) - YouTube Very underestimated but very good audio, it will help you in controlling your thoughts, you may not be the solution, but I really believe it will help at least, I don’t know about your financial condition, but if possible consider buying the mind control and ego separation mandala, especially mind control, it may be your best bet.

5 Likes

In addition this may also be able to help you: Removing Thought Forms and Parasites / Energetcally Programmed Audio - YouTube Constant unwanted thoughts can end up generating forms of negative thoughts that don’t want to leave you anymore, and as they feed on your thoughts regarding that particular subject, they will force you to want to think about it.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your reply n suggestion. For now I can only buy 1 mandala n that too because of the lockdown in my city can’t get it printed. But till then I’ll listen to the videos you have suggested.

3 Likes

Lots of good already said but I want to second the Mind Control DM. It’s one of (possibly the best) things I’ve found that naturally brings to my awareness deep hidden unconscious thoughts that need to be dealt with. Joining it with Empath Shielding DM, because of the transmute aspect, seems to amplify this effect a great deal. I think they work together towards unearthing things that do not lead to happiness.

And then because of Mind Control you can Decide what the new belief should be instead of needing to brainwash yourself with subs the old way.

With Strategist you can see what your options are. And then MC Decide.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for replying to me :pray: I did buy Mind Control DM few minutes back. For now will use it as ph wallpaper.

2 Likes

Please let us know about your problem later, and if you managed to resolve it.

3 Likes

I don’t know your level of development or how much work you’ve put towards this kind of thing, so no offense. Notice when you feel something subtly different than usual, anything just a little strange in your emotions. Then ask, What is this feeling? Why do I feel this way? What is this that I’m feeling? It will come up. Then replace it with your chosen new belief. Take some time to choose. Then “I will believe this from now on.”

Just want you to get the most out of this new mandala and not at all to feel like you can’t go far with this one alone. Because you can.

3 Likes

Have you tried Aether Frequency’s mandalas?

1 Like

for what you say, it seems to me that you must have energetic hooks with that person in particular, if you do not cut those hooks you will continue having that person in your head, some time ago I went through a similar situation to yours, and what helped me was the audio of the cutter of etheric cords, use that audio and others for energetic cleaning and with that I managed to completely forget that person and everything related to it, try it for a while and you will see how you will forget that person and that situation.

4 Likes

I sure will and again thank you much :pray:

I honestly thought that I made a lot of progress when it came to understanding myself n how things are but this situation in particular took me 10 steps back so I’m not so sure. I am doing that delete command for anything negative that came up and replacing it with positive install command. Will give myself 2 weeks to try n test it out. Thank you so much :pray:

2 Likes

No I haven’t. I am fairly new to subliminals and frequencies.

1 Like

Tbt before I saw your comment here I downloaded cord cutter from matreya’s patreon. Higherself showing me the right path. Yes, you are right. I have difficulty accepting but its true. I have negative attachment with this person n a lot of history involved. I will use the field with n intention that all negativity with this whole situation goes away. I don’t want to forget the person but seeing situation from the perspective of negativity isn’t helping my cause either. Thank you so much🙏

Sometimes when an issue is not easily resolved is because it is something that we really must face and transcend, something we must learn from, that is why there are certain issues that tend to return despite the effort we put in healing them.

Another point is that the more you try to heal something, the less healing there is. Whatever we put our attention on will grow stronger in our life.
In other words, if you focus on the problem, the problem will grow. So, when the idea appears in your head, do not feed it, just let it go, or replace it with other scenarios, scenarios that make you feel good and happy, such as a childhood memory, a favorite song, etc.

Why don’t you try to meditate? Meditation could help a lot. This one is good: Self Love Healing Meditation - YouTube

4 Likes

It seems that there are certain tools he has that might help if this stuff doesn’t help at the moment. He has a free trial and it still works after, so you don’t necessarily have to buy

1 Like

I don’t recommend aether-frequencies, doesn’t have much impact.

Stick with maitreya, sapiens and spirituality zone (he also has interesting stuff there)

2 Likes

Listen to the Brain chemicals (Maitreya)
It will help you OCD, PSD, anxiety, depression.
Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing (Sapien)
and Repel Negative Energy (Sapien)

1 Like

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

For now I’ll stick to the few that I have some idea about as is everything Is so overwhelming for me rite now. Thank you :pray: