Field request sex god

Hi, just a field request for a sex god field would be really nice. Also gonna post some results I’ve gotten from field off gum road: recently I bought antivirus and speed reading and I’ve gotten amazing results from them. I was sick and anti virus cleared that up after a few days of use. I’ve also noticed my ability to retain and use information has gone up. I’ve only used for about 3 days will update more as time goes on.

6 Likes

there is a chat queue for any kind of request … just a piece of information if people don’t know

2 Likes

What characteristics do you have in mind for a sex god audio?

1 Like

harder erections, never gets erectile dysfunction, last longer, higher libido, dominance, using the other persons ideal amount of dirty talk/ dominance, using the other persons ideal foreplay, maybe a sexual aura that turns the girl on more, higher psychological and psychical arousal towards you in the other person, bringing out a strong emotional aspect in sex/ a strong connection feeling aspect, girl gets stronger faster orgasms , good oral skills, bigger penis, no anxiety or nervousness, a very calm/present in the moment state, good foreplay calibration skills, adding a variety to intercourse so it’s not the same thing. That’d be a amazing field I’d instantly buy

4 Likes

Just saw there’s a section for field request too sorry about that

Haha, no problem.
I think this one will be awesome for both male and female.
If you guys want, describe one audio for male with all the benefits and one for female and we will create that for you. :pray:

16 Likes

Haha well I guess for male the stuff what I wrote sounds good idk if anyone has anything they’d like to add. For female some ideals from a guys perspective would be:
Ideal foreplay for guy, aura that turns the guy on psychically and psychologically, Tighter vagina, adding a variety to intercourses to keep things interesting, good oral skills, adding a strong emotional aspect to sex/ a strong connection feeling aspect, girl cums faster (to turn the guy on more) increased libido, gives the guy intense orgasms. Just some ideas If any girls wanna add their ideal things like I said I’m not a girl just wanted to give a guys perspective haha

2 Likes

It is not something I would use at the moment, but support.

IMG_20210109_090920

In the men bundle can you please include something so the women have the orgasm first during the intercourse. Something so she can enjoy and be satiafied.

You can add dry orgasm/multiple orgasm ability for men as described my Mantak Chia.

very short refractory period.

God I am so excited about this field.

3 Likes

Respected ladies in the forum can contribute in the men bundle by suggesting what they like.

dude if the other person is a lady, “the ideal amount” is usually “whatever the moment feels like”. So maybe the field can include a psychic ability. And about the “foreplay”, that’s a retarded misconception of our society. "Fore"play is terribly named and advertised by the media. Yeah give it some time to warm up, but that doesn’t mean the “play” should end once the “2nd phase” starts. There’s no freaking division and I am happy to rage against society on this matter.

@Maitreya I heard that some couples get high, like really really high during sex. Psychedelics level high with visuals and stuff. There’s some “spiritual science” behind that too; it happens when you both feel as one completely. Like super integration with your mind, body, and soul altogether, causing a synergistic energy exchange. So maybe that might be a nice feature.

Btw, the rumor is that the mental state is lost if the man ejaculates. I found it during my semen retention research, but haven’t had a chance to try it myself yet.

2 Likes

wtf matteee… you also read manhwas??? Thats crazy , you read his place and stepmothers friends?

1 Like

lol

I think this is a great idea. For the female version it be nice if it included sensitising the g-spot for women that can’t climax during intercourse and a tighter vagina. I think it would be awesome if you included mastering the skills of ‘pompoir’ as no one has ever included this in a field or subliminal anywhere! It would be very unique and amazing if women were more easily able to perform this.

1 Like

Yeah that’s why it’s typed as ideal… everyone’s different and likes different things in the bedroom so it being the other persons ideal foreplay is catered to the person your with and what they like how much etc. a psychic ability like that would be cool tho

2 Likes

Hopefully this field includes a male organ sensitizer, semen volume, teste size increase. @Maitreya

1 Like

Seminal Vesicles growth

http://www.biology.lifeeasy.org/3013/what-is-the-function-of-seminal-vesicle

Won’t sensitization be cause premature ejaculation?

2 Likes

no dude, what I mean is that women don’t really have preferences like us men do.
We tend to have a set of ideal preferences that we like to repeat, but women just go with the flow whatever the moment feels like. The same woman might like 5m foreplay today and 2hr tomorrow. And that ain’t just for sex, it’s for pretty much everything. Quite chaotic and “insane” from a masculine perspective, but it is what it is, and even sexy once you get used to it. This is of course true for women with high feminine traits.

But the rapid mood changes are actually nice if you can get a hang of it. Try this; If you ever get into an unpleasant conversation -hope not-, don’t try to reason. Just change the subject and say something nice totally unrelated. I kid you not 8/10 will follow your lead and not question what happened 2 seconds ago. Most people mirror their environment, but women are like freaking diamonds with a million reflections. It’s men’s duty to find the right angle. Mind-blowing fact. I heard it, didn’t believe it, then I tried and I was shocked.

3 Likes

You cracked a woman code I didn’t know I had :joy:

4 Likes